CHAPTER 42

Just One Day Part 3

Nam Suji sat on the couch dangling her legs on one side while she leaned on Jin who was busy with work on his laptop.

"Mm," she turned her head back and gave him a segment of orange she'd been peeling.

Jin opened his mouth and leaned slightly towards her without taking his eyes off the screen. Suji smiled and plopped the orange in his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Suji asked as she turned back and put an orange in her mouth.

"Hm..nothing," Jin mumbled as he hurriedly typed away.

Suji pouted, "Can't you do that later?"

"I won't be long," Jin replied too focused with the work at hand.

Suji finished eating the orange and sighed. She wanted to spend the day with Jin but what was he doing? Busy with work? I guess if he realised she'd be gone soon then he'd probably be acting differently so she couldn't really blame him. Suji sighed and sat up, she looked back at Jin but he wasn't taking any notice of her. She couldn't help but feel a little pang of sadness, she pouted and stood up before walking to the balcony.

As she reached the balcony door she turned around just when Jin started calling Hoseok about work.

"I guess this is good," she whispered to herself, "When I'm gone...if you act like you didn't notice I won't have to worry..." she looked at him one last time before opening the door and walking out into the balcony.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Ah looked at RM gleefully as he walked beside her in the amusement park drinking banana milk with a straw and a bunny headband around his neck. She wanted him to wear it on his head but that was one thing he wouldn't budge on so she had to compromise in the end.

RM continued to on the straw and look around at all the children and even adults having fun, he really did miss out on a lot, didn't he.

"What do you want to ride first?" Soo Ah jumped in front of him and started walking backward as he walked towards her.

RM shrugged, "Don't mind."

Soo Ah's shoulders slumped, "Can't you at least pretend to look like you're having fun."

RM blinked, "I am having fun."

"Ah...mianhe I forgot you only have one expression," Soo Ah rolled her eyes and turned around and started walking ahead on her banana milk.

Suddenly she felt RM's warm hand grab hers, she snapped her head to face him, but he continued to drink his milk, he then intertwined his fingers with hers and walked beside her. Soo Ah looked towards the front awkwardly not knowing what to say. Damn this guy, he was just holding her hands and yet her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

RM nodded at something, "Let's go on that."

Soo Ah followed his gaze and her eyes widened with fear when she realised he was looking at the biggest rollercoaster in the place. The last time she went on a rollercoaster with Hyerin and she had to be taken to hospital from one the shock and two because she wouldn't stop vomiting.

"Aha..aha...why don't we try that one?" she pointed at a kid's size carries wheel.

RM raised a brow at her as if to say, 'over my dead body'

"Oh come on! Every kid has to ride a carris wheel at least once in their lifetime," Soo Ah tried to persuade him.

"We'll go on that after this one," RM pulled her to the death ride, I mean rollercoaster.