CHAPTER 63

Can't You See That I Care About Her?

"Suji!! Suji!", Dawon ran out of the HQ after Suji.

Suji ran down the steps to the road just as Dawon caught up with her.

"Suji!", Dawon held onto her, "Listen to me!"

Suji turned around to face Dawon, she was still shocked from what she'd just found out.

"You can't tell Soo Ah-"

"Have you gone mad unnie!", Suji stopped her, "Of course I need to tell her!"

"Suji you don't understand-"

"I have to tell her!! All this time she's been thinking it was RM!"

"But-"

"She wanted to die unnie", Suji said in distress, "That's how much she was hurting....and you want me to keep this from her?"

Dawon shook her head and pleaded Suji again, "Suji, Namjoon has his reasons-"

"No!", Suji pulled her arm away and took her phone out and rang Soo Ah.

"Suji please listen to me-"

"Soo Ah?!", Suji shouted when Soo Ah picked up.

"Uh wae?", Soo Ah asked.

"Where are you?!", Suji asked in a hurry.

"At the hotel why?"

"I need to see you!", Suji said as she started walking.

"Is everything ok?", Soo Ah asked worried.

"Just meet me outside the hotel arasso! I'll be there in 10 minutes", Suji said as she hung up and ran to the car.

"Suji!", Dawon shouted as Suji got into the car, "Don't tell her...Suji Suji!" Dawon shouted as Suji sped away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Ah looked at her phone quizzically, why did Suji sound so worried.

"Is everything ok?", RM asked.

"Huh?", Soo Ah turned around to face him,"...I ...have to go somewhere."

RM furrowed his brows as Soo Ah ran out of the kitchen.

"Where's Soo Ah off to?" Halmoni asked as she walked into the kitchen.

RM shrugged.

"Oh...how did breakfast go?", halmoni asked as she walked to him.

"Would you like to try?", RM asked.

Halmoni's face fell at the sight of the torn and burnt pancakes, "....I'm actually full my dear."

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Namjoon it sounds like your phone is ringing", Halmoni said when she heard his phone ringing in the other room.

"Hmm I'll get it later", RM said with his full concentration at making another pancake. Obviously giving up was not something he'd heard of.

-----------------------------------------

"Namjoon please pick up!", Dawon bit her lip as she tried to ring him again.

She had to warn him before Suji got to Soo Ah.

-----------------------------------------------

Soo Ah stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby.