CHAPTER 25

Kyungmin's Plan

"Kyungmin," Hoseok whispered into his phone, "I've got some information"

"What is it oppa?"

Hoseok hid his phone away when RM and Jin walked past him, he smiled awkwardly at them making them give him a 'WTF' look. Once they disappeared he put the phone to his ear again, "Listen, RM is going somewhere."

"That's the info oppa?! Oppa I told you about my plan to get him and Soo Ah unnie together cos I thought your brainy mind could think of something productive!" she shouted at him through the phone.

"Wait wait," he hissed, "He's going for a couple of days!"

"Omo!! How do you know?!!"

"I saw him pack a bag earlier on babo!" Hoseok said happily, "So we need to somehow get Soo Ah to go with him."

"You leave that to me oppa, just get me Namjoon oppa's car keys arasso?"

"Ok," Hoseok nodded and put the phone down as RM came out of the room again.

"What are you doing here acting all weird?" RM asked him with furrowed brows.

"Oh...yah can I borrow your car?" Hoseok asked quickly.

"No, I told you I need to go somewhere for a couple of days," RM said nonchalantly.

"Aish it's just for an hour," Hoseok said holding his hand out.

RM sighed and handed him the keys, "Fine but don't you dare be late!"

"Arasso!" Hoseok retorted and ran out of the apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry I'm late," Lee Hyerin ran into the ward and greeted the nurses.

"It's ok Hyerin, your mum is just with Yoongi," the nurse told her.

"Neh?" she blinked back in surprise, "Yoongi's here?"

She turned to the far end door and walked up to it. She peered through the window and saw Suga reading a story to her mother. She bit her lip when it suddenly started to tremble, after taking a deep breath she opened the door slowly.

Suga looked up at her and quickly put his finger to his lips as if to say be quiet and then pointed at her mum who was falling asleep. Hyerin nodded and approached them before kneeling down in front.

"What...what are you doing here?" Hyerin asked softly.

"Mianhe...I had nothing to do today and I came up to ask you if you wanted to come but the girls said that you were out so-"

"It's ok," Hyerin shook her head, "I don't mind...omma really likes it when you visit"

She looked down at her mother and traced the hair behind her ears and smiled sadly, "she looks so peaceful doesn't she?"

Suga followed her gaze to the woman beside him.

"It's...the only time...I see her as my mum," Hyerin stuttered as she blinked back her tears.

"Hyerin..." Suga reached his arm out to her.

Hyerin suddenly stood up though, "I'll go ask the nurses to help put her to bed," she wiped away a tear and turned around to leave the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!!" Kyungmin yanked Kang Soo Ah into her room as she was walking down the corridor.