CHAPTER 7

Apology

Kang Soo Ah ran back into the club just in time to see the guy hand over the suitcase to Jin. Suga took the suitcase of Jin and whispered something into his ear, Jin nodded and then stood up to leave with Suga followed by the other boys.

Soo Ah sighed in frustration as they boys left the club, "Dammit!" she placed her hand on her head, "oh...," she looked at her empty wrist, "my bracelet!" she looked around but she knew following the boys was more important.

She cursed silently before turned back to the girls and pushed herself through the crowd towards them.

"What happened?" Nam Suji took hold of Soo Ah's arm.

"Someone in a black car handed a suitcase to the guy Jin was talking to," Soo Ah explained, "The guys have just left though, we need to get that suitcase."

"Unnies, you ok?" Kim Kyungmin interrupted.

"Neh, Kyungmin," the girls smiled.

"Unnies, I'm tired, should we go now?" Kyungmin asked.

The girls sighed with relief, maybe there was a chance of getting close to the suitcase tonight.

"Let's go," Lee Hyerin smiled and pulled Kyungmin towards them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to be living in a hotel?" Soo Ah asked as she looked out the car window at the tall hotel building.

"Um, kind of," Kyungmin smiled as she got out of the car.

Since Kyungmin needed 24 hours protection, the girls had to stay with her while they were her bodyguards. Kyungmin was more than happy since she hated living in her apartment all by herself and it worked perfectly for the girls since they needed to stay close to the gang.

"Which floor?" Suji asked once they got into the lift.

Kyungmin just smiled and instead pressed her thumb on a small black screen on the back wall of the lift.

"What was that?" Hyerin asked.

Kyungmin showed her thumb to the girls, "For only Bangtan apartments, only Bangtan can access it."

"So, all of the Bangtan gang live here?" Suji asked.

"Ani, just me and oppas," Kyungmin explained, "And now you three too."

"Wait your oppas, as in...," Hyerin asked cautiously, "As in your 7 oppas?"

Kyungmin nodded, "I live on the top floor and the oppas each on the floors below me....oh we're here."

The girls stepped out into the penthouse apartment and looked around the swanky place.

"Do you like it?" Kyungmin asked anxiously, "If there isn't something you like-"

"Kyungmin it's perfect," Suji smiled at her.

"Chincha?" Kyungmin clapped her hands together, "Come on I'll show you your rooms."

The girls followed her into a room, "Suji unnie, how is this room for you?"

"It's cute, I like it," Suji smiled looking around before sitting herself on the bed.

"KYUNGMINNNN!"

Kyungmin sighed annoyed at the sound of Hoseok's voice, "I was wondering when they'd be here."