CHAPTER 28

Surviving the Night

"LEE HYERIN!! Open up!!" Suga banged on her bedroom door later that night, "Open up!!"

"What's going on?" Nam Suji and Jin walked up to him, they must have fallen asleep in the lounge since dinner and woke up in a startle when they heard Suga banging like a maniac.

"Hyerin!!" Suga banged on the door again, ignoring them.

"Oppa?" Kyungmin came out of her room half asleep too, "What's going on?"

"I'm not leaving until you come out!!" Suga shouted kicking the door.

"Suga shi," Suji pulled him back but he just pulled his arm off her and hit the door again.

"You need to tell me what the hell is going on?!!" he shouted again.

"Yah, Yoongi," Jin pulled him back, "What happened?"

"Hyung!!" Suga breathed angrily, "That yeoja!!" he pointed at her, "I'm not going anywhere until she tells me what's going on! All I'm trying to do is help her mum and she's refusing it!!"

Suji sighed, knowing exactly what Hyerin was trying to do, she looked up at Jin before going to knock on the door, "Hyerin.....it's me, open up."

Hyerin stood in the middle of her room, clenching her fists tightly, she wasn't going to give in. She shut her eyes again when she heard Suga banging on the door loudly and ran to the window holding onto the curtains trying to get rid of the sounds.

"Hyerin!!" she heard him shout again.

"Please go away," she whispered in desperation, "Please."

----------------------------------------------------------

"If you're like this already how are you going to survive tonight?"

RM walked back to the bed and laid down covering his eyes with his arm while Soo Ah stared at him in shock. What the hell was that meant to mean?!!

"Yah,"

"Huh?" Soo Ah asked her feet still stuck to the floor.

RM pointed at the space next to him.

"Um....no thank you," Soo Ah squeaked as she slowly fell to the floor, determined to spend the night there on the floor.

RM suddenly sat up leaning his elbows on the bed and stared at her, "I'll just end up carrying you to bed like always so just get in."

"Always?!" Soo Ah exclaimed, "You're doing it again!! Making me sound like we've-," she stood up angrily.

"What? It's true," he shrugged before lying back down in bed, "You're a lot heavier than you think you know."

Soo Ah squinted her eyes and shot virtual arrows at his head.

"I said come here," he repeated again and Soo Ah had no choice but to drag the heavy covers to the bed. She laid at the furthest edge of the bed and laid there like a log.

Suddenly he supported himself on one of his elbows and leaned across reaching for her waist.

"OMO!" Soo Ah nearly fell off the bed but RM just ignored her and pulled the covers off her before covering his bottom half with it and laying back down.

Soo Ah laid there holding her heart like she was having a heart attack.

"Yah come closer"

"NEH?!!" Soo Ah spat out, "...closer?"

"Don't you want the covers too?" he asked casually.

"No thank you," she forced a smile.

"It's going to get cold," he said bluntly.