CHAPTER 76

Hurdles

"Is everything ready?" CG asked darkly to his men.

"Yes sir"

"Have you sent the men to Bangtan headquarters?" CG grinned.

"Yes sir" his men replied, "They're waiting for our signal."

"Good" CG laughed, "I heard they're trying to make an antidote? Make sure our men destroy everything."

"Yes sir."

"Good...get to your positions then" he ordered, "And give them the signal."

His men left and he remained in his dark office, he smirked and brought his hands together, " RM it won't be easy getting an antidote that doesn't even exist."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji and Hyerin paced up and down the office waiting for some news. They turned around when they heard the door open, it was Kyungmin and Dawon.

"RM?" Hyerin asked.

"He's gone..." Kyungmin said numbly as she sat down on the chair.

"He'll be ok" Dawon said trying to reassure herself, "Seokjin and Jimin are following him-"

"Jin?" Suji slowly stood up, "...what...do you mean?"

Dawon and Kyungmin looked at each other before looking back at Suji, "...Jin oppa-"

*ring ring*

Suji reached for her phone, it was Jin. She stared at her phone nervously for a moment before picking up.

"...where are you?" she exhaled.

"Remember I said I'd do everything I can to protect you?" Jin's deep voice spoke through the speaker.

Suji took a deep breath realising what he was doing, "...you promised you wouldn't leave...come...come back right now"

"You know I can't do that" he said quietly.

"Why not?!" Suji shouted before heading towards the door.

She flung the door open but before she could go any further two guards stopped her, holding her tightly.

"Suji you can't leave it's dangerous" the men tried to stop her from leaving.

"Suji-ah!" Hyerin rushed to her side and tried to stop her from leaving.

"Get off me! I need to stop him!!" Suji shouted as she tried to release herself. She reached for her phone again, "Jin! Tell them to let me go!! Get back here now!!"

"I need you to trust me Suji please...I'm sorry for asking you this but just trust me this one time ok?" Jin asked.

Suji started to cry in the men's arms and she slowly slid to the floor, "No I don't want to! There! Now come back!"