Chapter Four

Characters
Jake
Tessa
Chance
Tony

The next day

Erika woke up the next day and realized that she was cuddled up next to Jake. She didn't want to wake him up cause he was so adorable while sleeping so she lefted him alone and cuddled till he woke up.
20 Minutes later Jake wakes up
Erika- Morning sleepy head
Jake- Morning beautiful
Erika- sleep well
Jake-I did indeed cause i knew you was next to me.
Erika- awe. Well let's get up and get ready. We have a big day.
Jake- what we doing today ?
Erika- seriously, did someone hit you in the head while you was asleep or something
Jake- no, not unless you did.
Erika- why would I do that. Although that's not a bad ideal (laughs)
Jake- well damn (with a smile on his face)
Erika- kidding kidding.
Jake- I know what we are doing today I was just playing.
Erika- okay so what we doing today since you know ?
Jake- we are going on a date today.
Erika- okay then so let's get up and take showers.
Erika gets up and gets in the shower then Jake said...
Jake- why don't we take a shower together so we don't waste hot water.
Erika- Okay, hurry up and get your ass in here then.
Jake- coming coming geez. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Erika-...
Jake Pov. There is something wrong with Erika she's so mean today. She's either on her period or something is bothering her. I need to know if she's okay.

While still in the shower
Jake- Erika
Erika- Jake
Jake- is everything okay ? You seem a little off today ?
Erika- I mean yeah you could say i'm okay
Jake- what you mean ?
Erika- Jake I'm just scared okay that's all. I'll be okay. I promise.
Jake- why you scared for babe ?
Erika- Jake I don't wanna talk about it okay. I'm tired of talking about my feelings.
Erika Pov. Tears started rolling down my face & jake didn't see them. I walked out the shower and put a towel around me and walked out of the room and down to my room I closed the door and locked it and got on my bed and curled up in a ball and started crying.
Jake- Erika! Erika! Wait
Before he could say anything Erika was already out the door. He stopped at his door frame and realized he was completely naked not even a towel around him. So he turned around and got a towel.

Jake Pov. I walked down the stairs yelling for Erika but no answer
Jake- Erika! Erika! Erika! Erikaaaa!
I heard someone in erikas room crying but i figured it was Erika but then I was going to knock but I heard someone in there with her it was Tessa so I stopped and listen to what they was saying.
Tessa- erika! Erika! It's me open up please
Erika- just you ?
Tessa- yeah?
Erika unlocked the door and opened it. Tessa walked in and shut the door but she didn't lock it.
Tessa- what's wrong pickle
Erika- Jake
Tessa- what he do ?
Erika- nothing
Tessa- then why are you crying and in a towel
Erika- I was in the shower with Jake. But nothing happened it was just silence till he said something
Tessa- what did he say to make you cry
Erika- he asked me if I was okay
Tessa- and you told him you was
Erika- yeah
Tessa- but your not so why don't you tell me what's wrong ?
Erika- I'm scared Tessa I'm scared okay
Tessa- of what E
Erika- him hurting me, I don't want Jake to do me like matt did. I can't go through that again.

Jake Pov. I heard what Erika just said & it broke my heart into a million pieces. Why would she think I would do that to her ? Omg this is bad.

Tessa- baby E I've known jake for a long time and he wasn't been this happy since he was with Alissa. Do you realize how much that boy loves you ? Why would you think that ?
Erika- idk just a feeling I guess
Tessa- well let that feeling go okay ? Jake loves you so much he's not going to do that to you okay. I won't let that happen you know that. I love you pickle always.
Erika- thanks T I love you too. I guess I better get dressed. And then go talk to Jake.
Tessa- yeah you should. Lol.
Jake heard everything but when they was done talking Jake ran to his room so they didn't know he was there.

Erika Pov. I need to get dressed and go talk to Jake. Idk what's going on with me. But I'm going to see if we could go on a date some other time I'm not in the mood now.
Erika is dressed and is walking up the stairs when she got to Jake's room she heard him and chance talking.

Jake- hey chance can I talk to you for a second please
Chance- yeah bro
They get to Jake's room and sit on the bed with the door wide open and they start talking.
Chance- what's up bro
Jake- it's Erika
Chance- what about her
Jake- she thinks I'm going to treat her like her ex did
Chance- what he do
Jake- I can't tell you that bro let's just say it was bad really bad. It's just not my place to tell you that.
Chance - it's good bro I understand privacy.
Jake- what do I do bro. I don't wanna loose her.
Chance- well prove to her that your not going to do that. Okay ? Something epic. Like maybe a date, flowers. What does she like ?
Jake- Goats she likes goats 🐐
Chance- well idk about that but sure. Just make sure she knows that your not that type of person nor would you do that to her. Okay.
Jake- thanks bro appreciate it.

Erika Pov. Jake is the sweetest person ever. Idk why I would think that he would do something like that. He's a great guy. Oh shoot chance is coming. Gotta go. Lol.

She ran down the stairs fast. When it was clear. I see Jake walking down the stairs to the kitchen I sneak up behind him and jump in his back.
Erika- jakeyyy
Jake- omg Erika you scared the living hell out of me. (Laughs)
Erika- am I that scary hahah
Jake- well no your beautiful babe.
Erika- so can I talk to you ?
Jake- yeah. What's up ?
Erika- Jake im so sorry about this morning I didn't mean to cry and run. I was just scared.
Jake- Erika i heard what you told Tessa and I need you to know that I would never in my right mind do that to you okay. NEVER

He kinda screamed that part lol but it's okay. We are in the middle of the kitchen with me on the counter so I mean.

Tessa & Chance
Tessa- he's so sweet to her
Chance- yeah I know.
Tessa- yeah
Chance- well they look like they are okay so I'm going to go back up here and let them do them. You comin ?
Tessa- yeah I'm coming.

Guys I know I didn't say much about the date. But next chapter I will. This one is a little longer then I was heading towards. But I will write next chapter tomorrow. Promise. Love y'all. And thanks for y'all support means a lot to me.