Twenty-Eighth

RECAP::::

Erika got put in the hospital she got high blood pressure from arguing with Tessa. Her and Tessa made up their best friends again. They went home and the baby is with them. THE BABY NAME IS FAITH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         Today's Chapter::::

The next morning they got up cause the baby was crying. Jake and Erika had so much to do today. They had to get stuff done for the wedding that there having.

Jake- babe

Jake-babe

Erika-huh what? Are you okay?

Jake- im fine beautiful but the um baby needs you.

Erika- your already up though

Jake- yeah but... Okay, I can get her. I have no clue what im doing but ill get her.

Erika- we have no clue what we are doing, do we?

Jake-not a clue.

Erika- what do we do? Im scared jake

Jake- I mean we can keep her or we can put her in a foster home. Let her live with a great family that knows what they're doing.

Erika- But she's OUR baby jake.

Jake- I know babe, but there's a next time. You think about it okay.

Erika- okay

Jake- I don't want to do it either I was just asking you okay if you want to keep her we can. Im fine with your choice.

Erika- okay. One more thing

Jake- Yes babe

Erika- I don't wanna get married yet. I wanna stay your finance till she gets old enough to be the flower girl.

Jake- are you sure. That's going to be a long time.

Erika- that's what I want jake

Jake- okay im down

Erika- okay good.

4 YEARS LATER 

Erika's Pov:

Its been 4 years now since we had Faith (the baby) she is now 5 years old and she is such a happy baby. Jake and I are still together still haven't got married yet. He's such an amazing father I love watching Faith and him together it makes me so happy when they're together. He protects her like there is nothing in this world. He is a keeper. This year Jake and I are getting married in like 10 days. Im super excited. I got my dress too actually I got everything haha.

 I got my dress too actually I got everything haha