Fifty-Four

NO MORE RECAPS IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOK BEFORE THIS ONE THEN DONT READ IT AT ALL. IM NOT DOING NO MORE RECAPS.

ENJOY THIS LAST CHAPTER OF THE NIGHT...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter:::

Erika walked in and seen...

Erika- Tessa

Tessa- well hello

Erika- how did you get here and why are you here

Tessa- well one I followed you and two cause you're my best friend and I need to apologize for what I said. 

Erika-well you were right. The kids do deserve better and you Logan and Jake can do that for them. I NEED MY KIDS HAPPY AND THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITHOUT ME THERE. 

Tessa- False

Erika- why is it false. 

Tessa- cause Erika I know the kids love you with everything they have. You are their parent and they need you just as much as Jake needs you. 

Erika- Tessa you don't understand. Do you? You have no clue what im going through. 

Tessa- You keep thinking that. 

Erika- what you mean

Tessa- I had a miscarriage Erika I did, I was pregnant with Chance babies. It hurt me so bad Erika. I didn't want to tell anybody cause then people would think of me differently. I haven't even told Logan. So yes ERIKA I DO KNOW WHAT you're GOING THROUGH.

Erika- Tessa why didn't you tell me I was your best friend. And you said, babies.  

Tessa- Yes I said babies, I was having twins.

Erika- im so sorry Tessa. Is that why you were so mad at me?

Tessa- Yes I was I still am if you are still taking them to Nashville.

Erika- no im not but im also not going home tonight either. so if you mind leaving that would be great. 

Tessa- you kicking me out

Erika- yeah I am

Tessa- well too bad im not going anywhere

Erika- fine you can get drunk with me

Tessa- deal

Erika-we have been through a lot together so why not drink. 

Tessa- we have. Erika, I love you. Im glad your still here. Your my best friend and I would never leave you. Do you understand? 

Erika- awe Tessa I can almost kiss you. Yes, I understand, 

Tessa- great. Now lets dance to music. 

Erika- we are in the country now so why not. 

They both got up and danced and drink their little hearts out until Tessa...

Erika- Tessa why did you just do that

Tessa- cause I needed to

Erika- you needed to kiss me