Ninety-One

No Recap

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING WHEN I SAID I WAS. I GOT CAUGHT UP ON SOMETHING BUT HERE IS THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE BUT IT WILL BE SHORT. IT'S WHERE I LEFTED OFF. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Chapter:::
The next morning::

Faith Pov::

I woke up knowing what today was. I was excited and sad at the same time. Idk why but I was. I just need to be in LA I'm crazy about Jenna and besides, that's not the only thing I have a modeling job offer in LA and I'm super excited about that. Haha. Anyways yeah. Finishing packing and head to the airport I guess...

Erika woke up this morning running to the bathroom and she didn't even give a second to wake up she ran into something and fell and then she got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. Jake heard her and ran after her and held her hair.

Jake-you okay babe
Erika-Jake I think I'm pregnant
Jake-huh
Erika- PREGNANT JAKE
Jake- yeah I heard you. I was just shocked. I'll go to the store and get you a test okay. I'll be back.
Erika-please hurry.
Jake-sure babe

Jake got out of the bathroom and got dressed and went to the garage and got into blood shark. He drove super fast but didn't care.

Back at the house:::

Erika was still sitting by the toilet and Faith came in...

Faith-mom?? Mom??
Rik-yes
Faith-where you at
Rik- bathroom hun
Faith-you okay?
Rik-yeah I am. I think I'm pregnant
Faith-REALLY??
Rik- yeah.
Faith- * mumbles* great there goes my dad now.
Rik- what was that
Faith- nothing.

(((THERE IS A DIFFERENT CAUSE I STARTED WRITING THIS ON MY PHONE THEN I SWITCHED OVER TO MY COMPUTER SO THE EXTRA SPACE IS CAUSE I SWITCHED TO MY COMPUTER)))

Rik- Faith hiney your not going to lose your dad ever okay. 

Faith- Mom you never know. I know we done talked about this but I guess we will have to see what happens. 

Rik- if that's the way you wanna see it then so be it. This baby will be loved no matter what and I hope you are around to see him/her do that. 

Faith- maybe idk yet. I might be really busy with my MODELING career 

Rik- well you do you, honey. 

Faith- I will. Bye mother

Rik- bye

Faith walked out of the house and got in her car and drove to the beach and just sat here. 

Faith Thinking:::

God, why does everything have to happen so fast? I can't do this anymore. I just wanna run away. I love my parents I do but god I just can't stand them anymore. I need my space. There always surrounding me. Im going to get my own apartment and nobody is moving in with me. Im going to do that when I get back to LA tomorrow well to me it might be tonight idk yet. Most likely. I just need me time. I think I will call Uncle Logan and ask him if I can come stay with him till I get everything straightens out.