Ninety Nine

They pulled up to Apartment one and got out. 

Apartment One

They got out of the car and went into the apartment

They got out of the car and went into the apartment. They looked around and Jake spoke up. 

Jake- Faith what do you think

Faith- I mean it's okay. 

Jake- Dont like it

Faith- not really. I mean I have two other apartments to pick out of and I think I might like the next one. 

Erika- well let's go see it then

Faith- Yay. Thanks again guys for coming with me

Erika-Your more than welcome. 

Faith- come one guys.

They walked out the door and told the lady that they didn't want it. 

They got in the car and rode to the next one and they got out and looked at that one and Faith actually like that. She was in love with it. 

Faith Thinking::

I really love this house it means it is huge but yes i am rich and I can get whatever I want. You know? I mean moving is a big step and I think I got this I mean if not then I guess I have to move back in with my parents but I think I got this. I'm so proud of myself and im super excited. I'm going to continue modeling and do what I been doing. I just wish my parents wouldn't have this sad look on there face all the time when I see them. I mean I understand why they're doing it. Anyways I think my dad is trying to get my attention. I should then pay attention. 

Jake- Earth to Faith 

Jake- FAITH

Apartment Two

  They went to apartment number two and when Faith walked in she liked it

  They went to apartment number two and when Faith walked in she liked it. She didnt like this apartment it was too cluttered for her. So she went on to the next one and seen that. 

Faith- Nope don't like this one either.

Jake- Okay well you don't have to pick one right now

Faith- dad yeah I do. I want to live on my own. I wanna be an adult.

Jake- okay come on then let's go to the next one

They got in the car and went to another apartment and checked that one out. 

Apartment Three

 Faith walked in first and looked around

Faith- Now this is the apartment I was looking for. This feels like home. I love this one. I want this one.

Jake- you like this one

Faith- yep

Jake- okay

Faith walked up to the owner and said she wanted it

40 minutes later

They walked out the apartment building and back into faith car they got in and talked...

Jake- so Faith you excited.

Faith- yeah a little.

Jake- a little?    

Faith- just going to be something i need to get used too. 

jake- yeah it will.  But you will be okay i promise and if you cant not saying you can't there is always going to be home.

Faith- thanks dad.

Jake- welcome your always welcomed

They got to the house and Faith went up to her room and packed her stuff.

Guys I do not like this chapter at all.