Ninety Eight

Today Chapter::
Faith finally got a hold of her mom and dad and apologize and stuff and now they are at the house getting ready to go to bed but Faith is confused on how ahead was feeling about things. 

Faith Thinking::
Wow, I don't know bout this. I just want to be happy and being happy is having my family yes but I need to be on my own. I think I need to talk to dad about it. I just can't be in a place where I'm not happy right. I need to be happy and giggle and have friends over without my parents knowing every little thing that I'm doing.  I love my parents I do.  I need to sleep. 

The next morning they woke up well Erika was up first. Faith got up and walked down stairs to see her mom making coffee..

Erika- good morning babe
Faith- morning
Erika- Sleep okay
Faith- not really
Erika- everything okay
Faith- it feels weird being here.
Erika- how so
Faith- it just don't feel like home anymore.
Erika- oh. Well we can move
Faith- no no y'all can't do that for me.
Erika- why can't we. Your our daughter
Faith- I know I am. 
Erika- so let us do this for you
Faith- I can't let that happen. I need dad down here mom please can you go get him

Jake walks in

Jake- I'm right here. Good morning ladies
E&F- good morning
Jake- everything okay Faith
Faith- I mean yeah
Erika- faith honey tell him what you told me
Faith- your sure
Erika- yeah
Here goes nothing
Faith- I told mom that this didn't feel like home anymore and now she wants the move and I told her no and she won't take that for an answer and what I'm saying is I want to live by myself I want to feel like adulting is and be one dad.
Jake- okay well breath
Faith- I am I just said that in one breath
Jake- if that's what you want to do then do it. All I ask you is if you need help with anything please ask us okay and please don't block us out again..
Faith- I will and I won't. I love y'all three
Jake- we love you too

Faith Thinking::
I think I was overreacting about telling dad that. He took it well I think.. Or he's just acting. Cause you know he's an actor.

Faith walked up the stairs and got ready for the day. She put on something casual..

Before faith walked out the door ahead grabbed a water and told her mom and dad to cone with her

Faith- I know y'all want to come with me so come on. I'm driving though
Parents- yay

They got in the car and buckled up and left to go look at apartments.

Stopping here. New chapter tomorrow.