Chapter 13

Hi guys I'm back.

Characters
Jake
Tessa
Erika
Chance
Tony
T10

It's 9:30am and Erika got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth so she can wake jakey up.

Erika Pov.
God Jake is so beautiful when he sleeps. I hate to wake him up. If I got too. We have things to do today !!

Erika- Good morning baby wake up *kisses all over his face*
Jake- *moans* but I don't want too
Erika- come on. If the doctor saids it's okay I'll give you a little treat tonight !
Jake- mmmm as good as that sounds I just don't wanna leave my bed
Erika- fuck Jake come on. Or I will go to the baby doctor by myself.
Jake- okay Erika I'm coming.
Erika- finally.
Jake- yeah.

Jake Pov.
Idk what's wrong with me this morning. Probably cause it's early. But I just don't wanna leave my bed.

Jake got up and went to take a shower. Erika got dressed.

Erika- god damnit
Jake- Erika what's wrong.

Jake walks out of the shower to hear Erika screaming and cussing. Erika couldn't get her pants to zip and button.

Erika- I..I... I can't get my pants zipped and button.  Why do I have to be so fat and ugly for Jake. You did this to me.
Jake- I'm truly sorry you feel that way but umm where in this together Erika you know that. And you don't look ugly. Your fat cause your pregnant.
Erika- but I -* Jake cut her off by kissing her lips.
Jake- better now?
Erika- no I'm still fat.
Jake- oh come on. Just throw on sweat pants and a hoodie. You will be beautiful either way. Promise.
Erika- fine

Jake & Erika walked down the stairs into the kitchen and seen someone that really hurt Erika.

NICK

Erika didn't know what to do she just stood there looking at nick.

Erika- Jake omg
Jake- it's okay calm down.
Erika-I don't wanna look at him or speak to him Jake. I can't.
Jake- I know. You stand there and I will talk to him.

Jake walked over too nick

Jake- nick what you doing here I told you didn't want you back here.
Nick- I know I came to talk to Erika and Tessa !
Jake- Erika done told me she didn't wanna talk to you or see you. So...
Nick- well I need too

Nick started to walk but Jake stepped in front of him.

Jake- I JUST TOLD YOU AHE DIDNT WANNA SEE YOU.
Nick- BUT I NEED TO TELL HER IM SORRY JAKE. FUCK SAKE.
Jake- LEAVE MY BOUSE NOW.

Erika came out and started to walk towards Jake nick turned around and said

Nick- I'll be back Costell&Paul believe that.

Jake- yeah okay.

Jake out his arm around Erika so she knew she was safe.

Tessa and chance came running out to see what is going on.

Chance- what's going on out here.
Erika- nick showed back up.
Tessa- what he want.
Jake- he wanted to talk to you and Erika. But Erika told me she didn't wanna see or speak to him.
Chessa- ohhh !

T10 went out to get some ice cream. They was eating and someone approach them. It was someone in the past and they didn't wanna see that person.

Who do you think they saw ??

Okay guys I'm back I will write another chapter either tonight or tomorrow. But thanks for being patient with me means a lot. Love you guys so much !! ❤️❤️