Twenty

Recap

Tessa got rid of Chance for good this time hopefully. Jake and Erika are happy together. They're going to tell the others about them being engaged to each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's chapter

I'm going to start off from yesterdays chapter

Jake wanted to go shopping today so he gathered everyone up and asked them. He was pretty excited to go shopping so he could buy Erika stuff.

Jake- Everyone I need your attention, please

Everyone- what?

Jake- Who wanna go shopping at the mall?

Tony- Me if Rocky can come?

Jake- of course, she can come, no problem.

Tony- Thanks

Nick- I'll pass thanks though

Erika- I'll go

Tessa- I'll go too

Logan- I'll go too.

They all hopped in the t10 van to go and Erika and Jake was sitting up front, Jake was driving, tony and rocky was sitting in the middle along with Tessa and Logan. They got to where they were going which was the mall and got out.

Jake- Alright guys we will all meet back here in 3 hours okay?

All- Okay

They all went there separate ways except Logan,Jake, Erika, and Tessa. They all stayed together.

Jake&Erika went into the Gucci store and Erika said she liked a dress but she wouldn't let Jake pay for so he is going to surprise her with it cause you know she walked away from it.

Jake Pov.

Erika really like this dress and she walked away from it so I guess she didn't wantssa it but I'm going to buy it for her and surprise her with it. She's my beautiful fiance that needs to be spoiled and I'm going to do that to her. Shes had a bad past so yeah she deserves it. I got her. (Guys my computer is being stupid so it won't let me post the picture) It was a Gucci gray dress it was beautiful she would love it !!

Erika- What did you get babe?

Jake- Ill show you when I get home okay?

Erika- okay?

Jake- No I wasn't being smart or rude I just don't wanna bring it out here

Erika- okay I believe you.

The next stop was the fryo, Erika wanted some fryo she needed it she was craving it. So she got.

Erika- Your not going to let me buy anything while we're here are you?

Jake- Nope *giggles*

Erika- *giggles*

Jake- I love that giggle babe. I can't wait to marry you.

Logan- I'm sorry did you just say "married"?

Jerika- Yes

Logan- since when?

Jake- When you and Tessa got together.

Logan- That was are moment bro

Jake- I'm srry well it was our moment to *laughs*

Erika- It really was our moment too though. Srry Tessa

Tessa- no its okay. I'm happy for you guys though.