Sixty Seven

RECAP::
Faith got jealous and decided to move out of the house and into her own apartment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Chapter::
Faith told jake that she was moving out. Jake didn't want her to but he couldn't stop her.. She got up and started packing her stuff and Jake got up and walked out of the room.

Jake's Pov::
I don't want Faith to move out. She is My baby. I cant lose her. I need her to stay. Fuck man.

Erika walked into the room and seen Jake crying. She was so confused.

Erika- babe What's wrong
Jake- FA... Faith is moving out *sobs*
Erika- oh baby
Jake- no Erika. She is My baby. I Can't lose her. We are so close to each other.
Erika- you wont lose her. I Promise
Jake- no Erika i... I... I... I cant Erika.
Erika- jake she is old enough to do what she wants we cant stop her.
Jake- no but i can cry myself to sleep
Erika- i wont let you.

Faith was standing besides the door while Erika and Jake was talking...  She walked away while Erika was walking out.

Erika- Faith
Faith turned around
Faith- yes
Erika- i hear your moving out
Faith- yes
Erika- can i ask why
Faith- MY dad only cares about Crystal and i Can't stand him do that. That's My dad and i don't want Nobody talking him away from me. But he only spends time with the other two.
Erika- that's not true. He loves all of you.
Faith- mom there is nothing that anyone is going to say to make me change My mind.
Erika- im not trying to. Your like your dad once you made your decision you wont change it.
Faith- im sorry
Erika- hey you don't ever have to apologize for something you do.
Faith- i know but i feel bad for him. I don't wanna leave him but he made me no choice.
Erika- you have a choice.
Faith- i know i do.  Look mom i gotta go okay.  I will finish packing tomorrow.
Erika- okay. Faith you are always welcome back here.
Faith- Thanks.  Bye.
Erika- bye baby.

They walked down the stairs and out the door.  Jax stopped Faith and said...

Jax-sissy where you going
Faith- im leaving
Jax-no kidding
Faith- im moving out
Jax-you cant
Faith- why is that
Jax- cause i need you here. Please Don't go.
Faith- jax i love you with everything i am but i have to go okay. *tear falls*
Jax- FAITH PLEASE
Faith- bye I love you. If you need me text me okay.

With that Faith drove away and Jax fell to his knees.

Jake runs out and pick up Jax from his knees..

Jake- JAX
Jax- what
Jake- come on. She will come back.  I will fix this.
Jax- how?  How could you possibly fix this. You drove My sister away! 
Jake- i wil get her back. I promise.
Jax- i need her here dad.
Jake- i know.