Forty-Four

RECAP:::

Erika's mom called Jake to come visit Erika but Erika didn't want that. Jake and Erika got into an argument about and Erika left without the kids and said she wanst coming back but before she could leave far away she got into a car accident and Jake went to the sense and sat there with her till the ambulance to come and take her to the hospital and they made up and now.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter:::

Today is the day that Erika gets out of the hospital and go back to her mom's house.

Erika woke up and she felt a pair of arms around her and knew it was Jake so she turned over and showered him with kisses to wake him up.

Erika- good morning handsome.

Jake- Good morning babe

Erika- sleep well

Jake- no not really

Erika- okay?

Jake- I didn't sleep well cause its a hospital and they scare me (they for real scare me I hate walking into one)

Erika- okay well im getting out today and then I gotta go home and talk to mom.

Jake- about what?

Erika- about seeing

Jake- About the kids staying with her for a few months.

Erika- yeah.

Jake- im going to miss them so

Erika- me to trust me. But we need this

Jake- I know we do and we will get through it

Erika- I hope so I don't wanna lose you ever

Jake- same

After they had a talk the doctor came in and told Erika she can be released and go home.

Doctor- Erika, you may go home

Erika- are you sure

Doctor- im positive

Erika- thank you so much

Doctor- that's what im here for

Jake- thank you so much for letting me come back here with her.

Doctor- my pleasure. Take care of your wife

Jake- I will trust me she is the best thing that has ever happened to me I would never let anything bad happen to her or my kids. I need her just as much as she needs me. I have her for life. I know that for a fact.

Doctor- true love I love a true love story. But Jake everything doesn't last forever

Jake- well this one will I know it will.

Erika- Jake can we go, please. I don't wanna be here anymore.

Jake- sure babe lets go

Jake and Erika left and went back home to angel's house to see the kids and spend the day with them. WHich there is not much for them to do while there in Nashville but they will find something to get into.

Erika- mom where home

Angel- Omg what happened to you

Erika- I got into a car crash