Ninety Six 🤘

NO RECAP

Guys, they didn't go back to logans they stayed at the hotel and Logan slept on the couch.. Yes I remember that I put they walked into logans house and... But they are at the hotel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today Chapter:::
Faith was the first one up and she knew what she had to do today. And she was a little excited and a little scared. But she got over it and got up and took a shower and then she walked out of the shower in a towel. She wanted went to her closet and grab a cute outfit that jake got her.

The outfit her dad (Jake) got her

The outfit her dad (Jake) got her. Including the shoes..

She put her hair up in a messy bun and light makeup and went down stairs and got some breakfast.

20 minutes later Uncle Logan walked down stairs and asked faith a question.

Logan- hey little girl
Faith- little?? Haha
Logan- well you know what I mean! Why all dressed up?
Faith- cause I want to see mom and dad today. Well dad but I mean mom too. Is she still pregnant??
Logan- yes she is and why don't you wanna see your mom?
Faith- idk. I've always been a daddy's girl till I fucked everything up.
Logan- hey you did not fuck anything up okay!!
Faith- yeah I did
Logan- Faith listen to me okay. Your dad and mom love you more then Anything including the baby. Okay. Never doubt there love for you ever. Yeah you may be 21 but you will always always need your mom and dad okay.
Faith- okay.
Logan- now there is someone here that needs to see you.
Faith- who?

Unknown- Me
Faith- omg daddy.
Jake- hi baby girl
Faith- I miss you so so so so much.
Jake- I missed you to. Don't ever do this again okay. Me and your mom where so worried. She couldn't sleep at night cause she was having bad dreams.

Flashback::

Jake and Erika was sleeping peacefully up and till she had a bad dream.. She woke up and started crying. Jake heard her and woke up.

Erika- *crying* my baby she's gone.
Jake- babe you okay
Erika- no, I miss Faith
Jake- I know babe. But look she will be back.
Erika- but when
Jake- when she is ready I guess. Can't rush anything. Ahead wanted to be alone..
Erika- I just miss her.
Jake- I know. Let's get some rest
Erika- okay

End of flashback.

Faith- dad! Dad! Earth to dad
Jake- yeah sorry. Your mom she umm she had bad dreams at night and it hurt her to see you leave just as much as I did. We love you so much.
Faith- daddy
Jake- yeah
Faith- where my brother
Jake- he ran off when you did.
Faith- WHAT
Jake- he told us the same thing when you left don't contact him.
Faith- can I talk to him?
Jake- he told us to tell you that it includes you.
Faith- wow oh okay

Jake hugged faith cause he seen a sad face on her and he didn't like it.

Jake- it's okay hun. Why don't you go see your mom.
Faith- I don't want to dad
Jake- why
Faith- idk
Jake- then go see her
Faith- fine

Faith walked over to Erika while jake stayed and talked to logan.

Jake- thanks bro for taking care of her
Logan- no problem
Jake- has she been okay
Logan- yeah. Bro you gotta stop treating her like a baby okay
Jake- I'm not.
Logan- did you just hear yourself.
Jake- yeah I did
Logan- she's 21 bro. Let her do that
Jake- she's just my baby. I don't wanna lose her again. You know.
Logan- yeah I know. She will be okay. Just when she needs you, You be there for her.
Jake- thanks bro
Logan- anytime.

Will continue this part tomorrow..

I hope you have a good day..