Thank You :)

I WANNA GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ MY BOOKS. I HIT 2K READS, THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS. LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YALL <3

When I first started this book I never thought I would get this far and here I am writing chapter Thirty-Five and im so excited for yall to read my chapters. Im just proud of this book and I never thought in a million years that I would get this far. I was inspired to write this book actually and I couldn't be more proud. 

Big thanks to @crittergirl01 for the inspiration,  I was reading hers and that's when I decided I was going to write my own. Cause I knew if hers were amazing as they are then so could mine. So when I got done reading hers I said to myself "If she can write such an amazing book then so could I. Thanks so much for inspiring me, you don't know how many times I decided that I wasn't going to write a book but I did and I have you to thank. SO THANK THANK THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

GUYS, DREAMS COME TRUE ALL  YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIND THEM AND ACCOMPLISH THEM AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. NEVER EVER DOUBT YOURSELF OR LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM DOING IT. FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. BE YOUR OWN SELF AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE WEATHER YOUR IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MIDDLE SCHOOL OR EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND LISTEN TO IT, IT IS SOMETIMES RIGHT YOU JUST GOTTA FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANNA BE IN LIFE.

I love even single one of yall thank you so much again for 2k reads. 

~~Crystal