Chapter Sixteen

Sorry guys I haven't been writing. But here is a new chapter for you guys. I really hope y'all enjoy. Heres and extra long one. Its mainly jerika

Charatcers
Jake
Erika
Tessa
T10

It was the next day when everybody decided to get up from there beds. Well except jake and Erika they had other plans *wink*

Erika- I won't up before jake and I crawled on top of him and started kissing down to his v-line *damn my baby got a fine body* jake started waking up with little moans in between Erika's kisses.

Jake- *moans* Erika as much as I love to do this right now (yes the doctor said it was okay for them to have sex while she's pregnant) I can't.
Erika- what why ?
Jake- I have a very important meeting to get too
Erika- but I wanted to do this *kisses his lips*
Jake- I do to.
Erika- fine 🙄
Jake- I'm really sorry babe
Erika- yep

They got out of bed and Jake jumped in the shower Erika went down stairs to fix her something to eat but she didn't fix jake done. She wanted him and she couldn't get him. She was a little upset that she couldn't. But wasn't mad.

Erika Pov.
Stupid hormones

Tessa came into the kitchen and seen that Erika was eating. But nothing there for Jake.

Tessa- umm Erika
Erika- yes ?
Tessa- where is Jake food? Did you not fix him anything ?
Erika- nope
Tessa- whys that ?
Jake came in at the time Tessa asked that.
Jake- cause I wouldn't give her what she wanted this morning cause I have meetings to get too.
Erika- then shut up and go
Jake&Tessa- wow
Tessa- Erika really ?
Jake- she will act like that all day till she get what's she wants.
Erika- nope. Cause when you get home I probably won't be here tbh.
Jake- whys that ?
Erika- cause I said so now go before your late. Can't be late to big meetings right ?
Jake- wow, okay then.

Jake went to give Erika a kiss on the check but she swerved from his kiss. Jake was surprised.

Jake Pov.
Wow, okay I really don't know what is wrong with her but she needs to calm her tits. 😂 (sorry guys I had to say that. 🤷🏻‍♀️) I had a "big meeting" to go to so I can set up a date for her with out her knowing and I'm going to buy her a dress & shoes that is hella cute that she's been wanting. But never got it. So there for she needs to chill.

*Erikas dress and heels*

Jake sat everything up and did everything that needed to be done. He say everything up at the beach and with lights hanging around the area and it looks so beautiful 😍

 He say everything up at the beach and with lights hanging around the area and it looks so beautiful 😍