Chapter Eight

Starting from were lefted off

Characters
Jake
Erika
Tessa
Chance
Tony

Tessa took Erika to her room and started chatting with her so Jake could really know what's going on..

Tessa- so what's going on ? How are things between you and Jake ?
Erika- good why ?
Tessa- just asking haven't heard from you.
Erika- okay ?
Tessa Pov. I'm actually can see that there is something wrong with her. When I asked her about her and Jake she got tense.
Tessa- Erika I know something is going on so what's wrong pickle ?
Erika- it's just... it's just Jake I.I. Can't *tears start rolling down her face*
Tessa- you can't what Erika ?
Erika-....
Tessa- pickle come on talk to me
Erika- I love Jake I do don't get me wrong but I feel like I need to be with him 24/7 cause I'm scared Tessa okay I'm scared. I need him with me all the time and I feel like I'm holding him back on the stuff he used to do.
Tessa- like what E
Erika- like him vloggin all the time, him hanging out with the Ohio boys and everything. I feel like he never has fun cause of me. And I can only wonder what's going on in his mind ?
Tessa- Erika Pickle I know how you feel okay. I want you to go out there to Jake and tell him what you just told me okay ? He needs to know.  And also stop hiding your feelings from him.
Erika- I Can't T I can't tell him
Tessa- yes you can now go.

Erika Pov. I'm scared I'm scared of what will happen when I tell him that. But Tessa is right I need to stop hiding my feelings from him.

Erika walks out of Tessa room and before she could get to the kitchen she just runs out the front door without telling anyone where she was going. Erika was scared and was still scared to tell Jake how she was feeling.

Jake Pov. I heard the front door open but nobody came in so I got up from talking to the boys and went to go see and I be damn there goes Erika running out the door down the road in tears. I need to go get her.

Jake ran out the door to chase Erika, she stopped to catch her breath and not knowing anybody was behind her including Jake. That's the one person she didn't want to see right now.

Jake- Erika! Erika! Wait ! Please !
Erika- what Jake ?
Jake- why did you just run out the door
Erika- cause Jake
Jake- why Erika, I know you been acting a little weird since this morning. What's really going on ? And don't say anything.
Erika- nothing
Jake- damnit Erika come on. I want to help
Erika- Jake please

Erika Pov. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I need to tell him but I don't want him to leave me. I can't loose him damnit. I guess i better tell him.

Jake snapped Erika out of her thoughts.
Jake- Erika, so what's wrong
Erika- Jake if I tell you promise me that you won't leave me ?
Jake- I promise babe okay. Just tell me
Erika- pickle come on talk to me
Erika- I love you I do don't get me wrong but I feel like I need to be with you 24/7 cause I'm scared Jake okay I'm scared. I need you with me all the time and I feel like I'm holding you back on the stuff you used to do.
Jake-... umm
Erika- see I told you.
Erika gets up and walks away. Jake tried to grab her but she moves fast.

Jake- please wait.
Erika- Jake no. You promised me.
Jake- I know I did and I never said I was leaving you. You back here now.
Erika- really Jake ?
Jake- yes Erika now get back here
Erika runs to Jake and jumps on him. She wraps her legs around his waste.

Jake- I love you Erika I always will. And just cause you need me with you 24/7 doesn't mean anything. I'm here now aren't I ?
Erika- yes
Jake- and the boys they will be okay. I promise.
Erika- I'm so sorry Jake.
Jake- its okay.

Jake Pov. Now that I know what's wrong with her. I now know what I need to do from keeping her going crazy. Like this morning.

Erika- and also it was pretty sexy when you said "get back here now" mmm damn.
Jake- what ?
Erika- I said that out loud didn't I ?
Jake- yes
Erika- oops. Actually I'm no..
Jake cut her off with a make out in the middle of the sidewalk.
Erika- umm babe we might wanna take this in.
Jake- why ?
Erika told Jake to turn around and he seen kids watching them. Haha
Jake- yeah we better huh ?
Erika- yeah.

They went inside and everybody was watching  them.
Nick- seriously again ?
Jerika- yes nick yes.
Jake- we got interrupted on the sidewalk by the kids and y'all are not going to interrupt this one. Now shut it dude.
Nick- *nick laughs*! Okay

Jake&Erika went up stairs and started making out again

Jake- do you wanna do this now or wait till tonight ?
Erika- your right we better wait so nobody interrupts us again !
Jake- you sure
Erika- most definitely. *winks at jake*

Erika walked back down the stairs and seen someone she really didn't wanna see and was scared to death. When she hit the last step she looks up and sees....

Cliff hanger
Sorry guys.

Might write another chapter tonight !! ❤️ thanks for the support.

farther son goals !!

Yes I realize Jake don't have kids. Haha.