Twenty Five

RECAP::::

Jake & Tony flew to Nashville to see Erika well Jake did. Erika had no idea what was happening till jake showed up at 5:30 in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays Chapter::::

Erika had no clue what was happening when Jake told her to go to sleep she has a big day tomorrow. She was a little confused on what was happening but she went to sleep anyways on Jakes' chest.

Bout 6:30 in the morning Jake woke up and realized Erika wasn't beside him he started freaking out Till Tony came to the door...

Tony- she went to the store. You okay?

Jake- umm yeah sure.

Tony- yea? sure? those two words you don't put in the same sentence

Jake- I just worry about Erika that's all. How long has she been gone?

Tony- she just left

Jake- okay. well I guess I could have looked at her table there is a note

Tony- well read it

Jake,

I couldn't sleep anymore this baby is kicking me like crazy. No, i didn't leave cause you were there I just needed to get up and walk. Im okay, I promise. ill be back before you know it. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY BOY SLEEP WELL. Can't wait to go back to LA with you...

-Erika

Tony- awe isn't that sweet

Jake- yeah she is I fell in love with that

Tony- you did bro. I don't remember when the last time was that you have been this crazy about a person.

Jake- Honestly if she actually left me or something happened to her I would really die. No joke. She's my everything.

Morgan- awe jake. Oh and also mom said that everything is put together and set up the restaurant

Jake- thanks Morgan

Morgan- No problem. Tony can you come with me, please.

Tony- yes ma'am I can.

Morgan- Not like that

Tony- Like what? I know we are friends

Morgan- great.

About one hour later Erika walks in

Erika- JAKE! JAKE! JAKE! WHERE ARE YOU

Jake- im right here. *walks in behind her with something in his hands*

Erika- whats this?

Jake- its actually for you

Erika- really?

Jake- I need you to put this on in a few hours okay. right now I want you to put this on.

 right now I want you to put this on