Sixty-Eight

RECAP::

Faith moved out and now is at the motel. Jake texted her but she didnt text back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter::

10:30 am

Faith woke up early and realized that she needed to go look for an apartment but she didnt want to go alone she wanted her dad to come along. So she got up got dressed grabbed her keys and drove to the house. 

30 Minutes later...

Faith Pov::

Today I am going apartment hunting and I dont wanna go by myself so im going to ask my dad to help me look for one. Unless well he is up Crystal's ass. I read his message this morning and im willing to give him another chance But if he said he has to do something else then I will just straight up walk out without saying anything to anyone. I just pulled up. Here goes nothing. 

Faith walks in and sees Crystal is standing in the kitchen. She looks at Faith with a smirk on her face. 

Faith- what the fuck are you smirking about?

Crystal- oh you know. You. How petty you really are

Faith- Im petty?

Crystal- Yeah that's what I said. 

Faith- how the fuck am I petty?

Crystal- you moved out cause you think your dad was liking me more. 

Faith- and?

Crystal- THats petty

Faith- You know what?

Crystal- No but im sure you're about to tell me

Faith- GO FUCK YOURSELF CRYSTAL. IM SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKEN FAMILY. YALL HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TALK TRASH ABOUT ME AND IM SO FUCKING DONE. IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE EVER. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE WITH MY "FAMILY". YOU HAVE MADE THEM TURN ALL OF THERE BACKS ON ME AND NOW IM NOTHING TO THEM. SO IM HOPE YOU'RE REALLY HAPPY. 

Crystal- awe is little Faith getting upset

Faith- YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOUR FUCKEN PREGNANT

Crystal- or what

Faith- I  WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. 

Crystal- you couldnt even lifted a finger. 

Faith- really. you wanna test that theory

Faith walks closer to Crystal but then stops when Jake and Erika walks down the stairs and see the two fighting and arguing in the middle of the kitchen...

Jake Pov::

I woke up to people arguing and yelling downstairs. Then I realized that Faith was supposed to come over and get her stuff and Crystal was still here. So I rushed out of bed and Erika tried to stop me. 

Erika-where you going

Jake- the kids are yelling downstairs come with me