Fifty-One

RECAP:::

Erika had another miscarriage and she locked herself in an extra bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ALSO KNOW THAT MY BOOK IS STARTING TO REALLY SUCK AND IM SO SORRY. I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE BUT IT'S NOT JERIKA !!!

So many fights and sex scene in this one so be warned and I didn't label where it started and I forgot. sorry guys. enjoy. 

One more thing before you continue to read. I will stop this one when Im done with the one im writing now. It's not Jerika but when I put it out I would like your support on it like yall are doing this one...

Love you all. 

Your welcome for a long chapter. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter:::

Jake finally got into the bedroom and hugged her tight. But Erika didn't like the fact that he said home? She was so confused.

Erika- Jake what did you mean home?

Jake- our home babe

Erika- we are home

Jake- no we arent

Erika- then where else are we going

Jake-w- come with me

Erika- no Jake im not leaving this spot

Jake- Don't make me pick you up cause you know I will.

Erika- Fine damnit Jake

Erika got up and Jake showed her the house that was next to Logan & Tessa's House ((the one there in now is Tessa and Logan's))

Jake- SUPRISE !!

Erika- surprise?

Jake- this is our new house. I bought this for us

Erika- us?

Jake- me, you, and OUR two kids

Erika- right kids.

Jake- look Erika I know that you are upset but I promise you that I will never get you pregnant again. This is all my fault. Im so sorry.

Erika- you think that this is your fault?

Jake- I do.

Erika- it's not your fault babe. That's why you're doing this?

Jake- yes it is. And Erika I feel like every time we do get pregnant you don't want it so im going to stop getting you pregnant.

Erika- im sorry what

Jake- I think you heard me. Imnot getting you pregnant anymore cause you don't want them. I understand this time. But im so tired of you being hurt. I need you to keep me on my toes when im doing something awful. I need you to make me smile. I understand that our vows said sickness and health and im still here for that and I need you to be strong for your family. I love you so much Erika and im glad we are married.