Thirty-Two

RECAP:::

Erika doesn't want Tessa to move without her, Jake was having a hard time getting used to the fact that his girl is leaving without him, Logan found out that he's going o be a dad again (yes, Tessa is pregnant again), Jake thought about what Him and Erika talked about last night and got up and packed his stuff to let her know that he's willing to risk everything for her so he packed his stuff and decided he was going with them (Faith&ERIKA)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         Today's Chapter:::

The next morning Erika got up first and realized that Jake had packed his stuff for the Big move in with his Brother and Tessa. Jake woke up and seen the confusion on Erika's face...

Erika Pov.

I woke up and seen Jake has packed his bags. Is he leaving me cause I wanna move in with my best friend? WHy are his bags packed? I cant lose him I need him in my life. I cant raise Faith by myself. Oh, jake please don't leave me. Crap he is waking up. what do I do? Act normal? Ask him why he is packed? Im confuse on this?

Jake- good Morning

(still Erika's Pov.)

Crap he didn't say "babe" after good morning he usually does?!

Erika- morning jakey

Jake- sleep well?

Erika- I mean sure, I just woke up and looked at the closet and notice that you were packed and it just got me all confused.

Jake- yeah about that

Erika- actually don't explain I understand that

Jake- Now im confused

Erika- um why

Jake- um cause you said you understand, But I didn't say anything expect "about that"

Erika- I mean I understand what you're saying

Jake- okay so what am I saying since you won't let me talk?

Erika- you're leaving me and Faith and that's okay so I understand

Jake- wrong Erika. Can I talk now, please

Erika- sure but I mean I told you what you were doing so why explain and hurt me more

Jake- I packed last night cause im moving with you but if you don't want me to then say so. And I hurt you?

Erika- see I told yo....wait what did you just say?

Jake- I said im moving with you

Erika- can you repeat that I think im dreaming or something

Jake- Erika come on I sai im moving with you to Tessa and Logan's

Erika- Really?

Jake- yes really...

Erika- omfg I thought you were leaving me, Jake, you gave me a heart attack babe.

Jake- why would you think I was leaving you?

Erika- cause you usually say "good morning babe" but you just said good morning & then I saw your bags packed. I was scared.

Jake- I would never leave you that's a fact.