Chapter Five

I'm going to start off where I lefted off from yesterday. ENJOY

Characters
Jake
Erika
Tessa
Chance
Tony
T10

Chance and Tessa went back up stairs..

Jake Pov. I was standing in between Erika's leg and just talking and out of nowhere we hear noises from outside. It scared Erika so I just wrapped my arms around her and told her to run upstairs to Tessa room and tell chance to come down.
Jake& Erika's conversation
Jake- I love you Erika Costell
Erika- I love you too Jake Paul
Jake- so about that date. We still going.
Erika- Jake listen I love you with everything in me, but I'm not in the mood to go anywhere right now. I'm so tired and wore out.
Jake- oh well it's okay I understand. Another time.
Erika- are you sure you don't seem okay.
Jake- yeah I'm sure and also I love you too.

Jake looks up and see someone outside in a clown costume.
Jake- Erika,I'm going to need you to go run upstairs and make sure you don't come down till I tell you too & tell chance to come down please.
Erika- babe what's going on ?
Jake- I told you I would keep you safe SO GO NOW
Erika- okay geez
Erika Pov. Jake was acting weird he didn't even tell me what was going on he just told me to go upstairs. What the hell is happening ?

Erika gets up stairs to Tessa room and tells chance to go downstairs.

Erika- hey guys and chance Jake needs you down stairs it must be bad. So go now
Chance- okay I'm going chill
Tessa- what's happening
Erika- idk Jake just told me that he would keep me safe and told me to come up here till he said to come down. But I don't listen.
Tessa- well you should.
Erika- Jake is down there doing god knows what. I need to check and see if he is okay.

Erika&Tessa goes down the stairs and looks around the corner and sees 2 clowns standing there looking at chance and Jake. The clown sees me and points at me while Jake asked a question.

Jake- what do you want clown
Clown1- her
Jake- (looks behind him) well I'm sorry but that STUBBORN girl is taking and don't want you. So what the hell do you want.
Clown2- We said her (points at Erika)
Chance- & he said no

The clowns tried to go pass them and then the girls ran up to Tessa room and locked the door & didn't come back out till Jake said so.

Jake Pov. Damnit Erika i told you to stay up there. Fuckkkk. I shouldn't be mad but god. She's so stubborn. It's actually really cute. Haha

Back to Tessa&Erika

Erika- fuckkk what did I just do Tessa
Erika was pacing back forth while talking to Tessa
Tessa- idk but Jake didn't look happy Erika you disobeyed him again.
Erika- I know. I just need to know if he was okay. Okay ?
Tessa- I know Rik. (Hugs her)

After Jake and chance got the clowns out of the house and locked every door they went up stairs.

Knock knock
Jake- Erika Tessa y'all can unlock the door now there gone.
Chance- come on babe
Jake looked a little confused
Jake- babe ? Since when ??
Chance- before you needed me down here. Lol
Jake- well congrats
Chance- thanks. I think I'm in love bro.
Jake- I know I am.

With that Tessa open the door but Erika wasn't with her.
Jake- where's Erika
Tessa points to the bathroom
Jake- why is she in there
Tessa- she thinks your upset with her cause she went downstairs. She was just checking to make sure you were okay. Don't be mad at her Jake. Okay ? She needs you so much.
Jake- okay I won't. I wasn't even mad tbh