Chapter tweleve

Hey guys.... 😀

Characters
Jake
Erika
Tessa
Chance
Tony
T10

It was the next morning when Jake woke up.

Jake- good morning beautiful world
Jake then rolled over and seen Erika was still asleep Jake started talking to Erika belly (baby)
Jake- good morning lil peanut ! How did you sleep ? Did you sleep good ! I'm so happy I made you but your mom was mad at first then the thought it was a good idea she's happy to have you baby ! I'm so happy too. You be nice to your mother now and treat her well while your in there ! I'll see you in nine months baby !
Erika- Jake that was the cutest shit ever.
Jake- ohh did I wake you up ? I'm sorry. I just needed to talk to the baby.
Erika- no it's okay. That was sweet.

Erika got up and went to throw up Jake ran right behind her and held her hair.
Erika- thanks baby.
Jake- your welcome. You okay ?
Erika- do I look okay ? You got me this way.
Jake- yeah and I'm sorry.
Erika- it's okay.

Tessa ran in the bathroom cause she didn't see them in bed and realized that they was in the bathroom.
Tessa- you guys okay or should I say you okay Erika ?
Jerika- yeah we're fine. Thanks.
Tessa- okay. Don't y'all have an appointment to get too ?
Jake- oh shit. Come on babe.
Erika- coming thanks Tessa.
Tessa- welcome.

Jake&Erika got in bloodshark and started driving to the doctor appointment

Jake Pov.
I'm a little nerves not going to lie but we still not sure if she's pregnant. I hope she is I wouldn't tell her that but I really hope she is. I mean I'm going to propose to her soon too that would be so perfect. God I'm Inlove with this girl.

Jake- okay babe you ready to see if you are pregnant ?
Erika- I mean yeah sure
Jake- seriously Erika
Erika- I'm serious. I'm just scared.
Jake- I know but I'm going to be there through it all I promise.
Erika- thanks jakey lets go.

Erika and Jake got out of the car and walked into the doctor office. Erika signed in and sat next to Jake holding his hand while squeezing it.

Erika- Jake ?
Jake- yes sweetheart ?
Erika- I'm nervous
Jake- I know but I promise it will be okay.
Erika- how do you know.
Jake- cause I'm going to be there for you.
Erika- *smiles and kisses his check*!

*seeing the doctor*
Doc- Erika Costell ?
Erika- that's me. Coming
Doc- okay so what are we here to see you about ?
Erika- to actually see if I'm pregnant ?
Doc- have you had any of the symptoms?
Erika- besides throwing you mean like food cravings and etc?
Doc- yes
Erika- yes I've been throwing up and having food cravings really weird ones actually
Doc- okay so let's see what's going on here. Raise up your shirt so I can see. *puts that stuff on the thingy* (I'm not sure what's it's called)

Erika was holding Jake's hand really tight and scared to death. She didn't know what was going to happen.

Doc- okay you see this (it looks like a seed)
Jerika- yes
Doc- that's the baby ! So you are pregnant.
Erika- oh god oh god * tears in her eyes trying to hold them back*
Doc- okay I going to let y'all have a moment and I want you y'all to come back in a month for a check up okay.
Erika- okay thanks doc
Doc- my pleasure and congratulations

Erika Pov.
Oh what's going to happen now. I don't wanna lose Jake when this baby is born. I think that's why I don't want it. I mean i do need to tell him. But I'm scared. I think I will tell him when I get home.

Erika&Jake got back home and she ran to the bathroom to throw up again. Jake ran in there to help her.

Tessa- I think there back I just heard Erika throw up. Let's go see if she's okay and what the doctor said.
Nick- or we can wait till they come in here. She's in the middle of throwing up Tessa. Give her space. Okay ?
Tessa- okay geez
Chance- yo nick I don't like the way your talking to her, you need to chill out a little.
Nick- DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN THIS HOUSE. GOT IT
Chance- I DONT GIVE A FUCK. YOUR NOT GOING TO SIT THERE AND BE RUDE TO TESSA. SHES HAPPY FOR HER BESTFRIEND. MAYBE OUT OF YALL PEOPLE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND CONSIDERING SHES YOUR "bestfriend" TO !
Nick- shut the fuck up.
Chance had enough and walked over to nick and got in his face. Chance tried to swing but Jake came out before he could hit nick. (No hate towards any one in t10)