Twenty Three

Recap:

Erika and Tessa got into a major fight which made Erika leave right after she found out she was pregnant and gave the ring back. Jake kicked Tessa and Logan out. Erika is now in Nashville with her family.

GUYS I WAS PLAYING WHEN I SAID I WAS DONE POSTING. I LOVE YALL TO MUCH TO QUITE. 

ENJOY LOVES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's chapter...

Jake woke up without Erika next to him he really misses her so he made a plan...

Jake Pov.

I woke up by myself once again and I miss Erika so much and it's getting closer to the due date to the baby so im going to book a plane ticket and fly out and surprise her.

Tony walked in and seen that jake was by himself

Tony- Whoa whoa where is Erika now?

Jake- she is in Nashville

Tony- Why is she there?

Jake- well you know

Tony- Know what?

Jake- her and Tessa got into it very badly and she left and gave me her ring and I kicked Logan and Tessa out

Tony- Oh if you kicked her out then why is she downstairs?

Jake- WHAT?

Tony- She is downstairs

Jake-you fucken with me?

Tony- no I am not. Go see for yourself?

Jake stormed down the stairs to see if Tony was playing. Jake reached the bottom of the stairs and realized Tony was playing.

Jake- damnit tony

Tony- what?

Jake- she isn't down here, what the hell

Tony- she was I swear

Jake- right. look this is nothing to fuck around with me okay. Im going to surprise Erika tomorrow and I need a clear mind for this. Got it?

Tony- Dude can I go with you?

Jake- I mean why

Tony- she has a hot sister

Jake- I mean sure.

Tony- thanks, bro.

Jake- well im going to go to a meeting I will see you later

Jake Pov.

Im not really going to a meeting im actually going to get Erika a different ring cause you know I gotta spoil my girl for tomorrow.

I got her this ring

Jake went back to the house and tony was at the door waiting for him at the door...

Jake- well hello

Tony- hello where have you been?

Jake- a meeting duh I told you

Tony- Really? whats in the bag then?

Jake- umm nothing

Tony- Really? *takes the bag out of jakes hand*

Jake- tony no give it back. That's very expensive

Tony- Expensive?

Jake- Fine I went to go get Erika another engagement ring

Tony- Ha i knew it

Jake- well you what I can't help but think of her okay. I need her happy. I love this girl with everything in me okay.

Tony- You really do care for her.

Jake- yeah why wouldn't I?

Tony- idk, she makes you happy, doesn't she?

Jake- More than anything in this world. a million dollars wouldn't even take her place she would always be my number one priority her and that baby!!

Tony- awe i wish had what you have

Jake- you just gotta find the right one.

Tony- yeah your right.

Jake- well I think im going to go up to my bedroom.

Tony- wait jake one more thing

Jake- whats that

Tony- I may have had Erika mom on the phone through all of that.

Jake- TONY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I WAS SURPRISING HER AND ERIKA

Tony- she wants to talk to you

Jake- fine

The conversation between Jake and Angle:::

Jake- hello

Angle- hi jake how are you?

Jake- im umm okay.

Angle- Good good. So was you ever going to tell me what was going down tomorrow?

Jake- actually ma'am I wasn't

Angle- Well I would have liked to know.

Jake- I know but now that you know can you do me a favor?

Angle- Sure

Jake- can you keep this a secret I need to surprise Erika tomorrow when getting there. Make sure she is up by 12:30 pm. And also this one is big I need you to make a reservation for two for, please.

Angle- Yes I can do that jake

Jake- make sure its a really nice place idc where just anywhere im not from there so im not sure what is what. And make sure she likes the place.

Angle- Yes I can Jake. Thanks so much, she's been awful without you here with her. She's having the baby soon.

Jake- Im sure, I've been going crazy I have the bedroom ready for the baby and if it makes her happy I bought us a new house too so she doesn't have to worry about T10 anymore. Im tired of losing her Angle I cant anymore.

Angle- I understand she talks about you all the time.

Jake- really. I miss my baby

Angle- Awe well I will see you tomorrow okay. Get my number off of tony and text me when you landed and I will come pick you up or I will have morgan do it okay.

Jake- sure, thanks, Angle.

Angle- no problem. Bye boys

Jake&Tony- Bye

jake had all kinds of thoughts running through his head and didn't know what was happing but he knew he needed Erika so he went to bed to get up early.

Jake- tony don't forget we gotta get up early.

Tony- yeah I got it.

Jake- good night bro.

Jake went to bed and so did Tony.

Guys, i know this is short. But I need to stop here. I know I posted two in one day but I had to. I will be really busy tomorrow and won't have time to post one. But I will write one just in case i will have time.

ILoveYallSoMuch

Don't forget to smile today/Night