NOT A CHAPTER!!

Girls if you ever think that you're not good enough for a boy or anyone never doubts yourself. They may bully you afterward, but I believe in you that's all you need to know. But if I believe in you then you gotta believe in yourself. Your strong independent and mean more to your family then you think. Don't let some boy tear you down cause he thinks your not perfect. Do you get that? You gotta be happy before you can help anyone. 

As im sitting here typing this with tears rolling down my face, Just I know that I care about you, Yes I may not know you and that's okay. Some people will tear you down like you're a piece of cardboard but your not. Your human and you deserve respect too. Your one of a kind don't let people do that to you. I know some people don't change and that's okay but don't let them hurt you. Your more then you think you are. Your human and there human but you gotta outsmart them. They sometimes turn things and make it about them, but in reality, it's not. But when they do that just turn it back around and make it what its appose to be. You're strong you got this. 

I wrote this cause I just went through that and I don't want someone who hasn't been through it go through it. Make sense? I hope so. NEVER PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT IT'S NOT FUN AND IT WILLNEvERbE FUN. YOU HAVE HATERS IN LIFE AND THAT'S OKAY. YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE CAUSE THEY DONT LIKE YOU. THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF LIKE IS TO BE YOU NOT WHAT OTHER POELE WANT YOU TO BE!!  

SO SORRY THAT THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE BUT I NEEDED TO LET YOU GIRLS KNOW THIS. 

THEY WILL TRY AND TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN BUT BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND BE YOU.

I LOVE YOU AND MY INBOX IS ALWAYS UP I PROMISE. :)