Chapter Six

Going to start where I lefted off from last chapter.
Characters
Jake
Erika
Tessa
Chance
Tony
T10
Alissa

It was still durning the day !
Jake- Erika babe do you wanna go eat breakfast in the kitchen. We'll you wanna cook it together. Lol
Erika- sure give me a second
Jake-okay.
Erika was getting dressed and Jake was on his phone when Erika walked out
Erika- you ready Jakey
Jake looked up from his phone notice how good Erika looked.

Erika outfit

Erika outfit

Erika- Jake! Jake! Jake! You who
Jake snapped out of his thoughts
Jake- yeah huh what babe
Erika- you okay babe
Jake- yeah perfectly fine knowing your my girlfriend. I love you so much.
Erika- awe thanks babe. I love you too

Jake walked out of the room with out a shirt on and started walking down the stairs with Erika behind him. They walked into the kitchen and every eye was on Jake & Erika.
Jake- what are y'all looking at ?
Tony- really bro do we even have to say anything
Erika- yeah say it
Tony- we heard y'all last night & don't say you didn't do anything cause I mean there's proof of that.
Jake- there is no proof
Tessa- really then turn around
Erika- Tessa
Tessa- shut it Erika. Hey t10 look at Jake's back.
Jake- okay okay me and Erika had sex happy now ? God. Do y'all people ever mind your own business like seriously and yes before you say anything me and Erika are dating.
T10- okay sorry. Y'all are cute though.
Jerika- thanks guys.
After they had that argument a little. The front door flung open and there she is the one that always always ruins my life and everyone else life. ALISSA !!!
Alissa- omg what do we have here
Erika- what the fuck are you doing here and why did you just walk in like that
Alissa- cause honey I live here and Jake is my boyfriend.
Erika- bitch stfu no he ain't. Your trippin really bad.
Jake- Alissa I'm gonna need you to get the fuck outta my house NOW !
Alissa- but Jak...
Jake- there is no but Jake I'm in love with Erika and nobody and I mean nobody is going to change that. SO GET THE FUCK OUT NOW DAMNIT.
Erika Pov. Wow did he really just say he's in love with me. Omg. I haven't heard him say that since I first told him I'm in love with him. Wow.
Alissa- I'll be back and you will regret this Jake.
Jake- yeah sure whatever just go.
Alissa lefted finally. As I turned around everyone was staring at me including Erika.
Jake- yes okay I'm in love with Erika.
T10- nobody said anything about that.
Jake- y'all are all starting at me
Nick- can we not stare at you for sticking up for Erika and us.
Jake- guys I'm sorry okay. I'm really sorry. Everything is just so hard now days and I worry about everyone.
Jake Pov. As I said that Erika walked away and went to our room did I say something wrong. Oh god not again. Today was suppose to be a good day !
Jake- Erika! Erika! Babe!
Erika- wha do you want Jake.
Jake- what did I do now ?
Erika- you just basically said taking care of everyone is so hard including me Jake including me. !
Jake- Erika babe I didn't mean it like that okay. I promise. I told you I would protect you with everything I have and I'm going to do that okay.
Erika- okay.
Jake- can we go and have a good day now.
Erika- yeah. Jake?
Jake- yes
Erika- remember that date we was suppose to go on ?
Jake- yeah, what about it
Erika- can we go do that now. I need out of here.
Jake- of course let me get dressed and you go get dressed into something nice.
Erika- okay jakey

Jake&Erika outfit. 🐐

Jake got done getting dressed and he's waiting for Erika at the bottom of the stairs.
Jake's Pov. Omg she's so fucken perfect omg. Wow. Idk what to say.
Erika- Jake
Jake- yes what ?
Erika- your staring.
Jake- cause your so fucken perfect Erika that's all
Erika- awe baby so are you.
Jake- are you ready ?
Erika- yes daddy
Jake- oh come on now. Not now.
Erika- whys that ?
Jake- you know why
Erika- fine haha.

They get to the restaurant and the waitress comes over and asked what they want.
Waitress- what can I get you all ?
Erika- I want a salad with a pink raspberry lemonade ( not sure if she drinks that)
Jake- I will have the same thanks.
Waitress- okay I will be right with y'all drinks.
Jerika- thank you

The waitress comes back with the drinks and gives them to Jake and Erika. She walks away

Jake- hey babe ?
Erika- yeah
Jake- I love you
Erika- I love you to babe ❤️
They talk and talk till they get there salad. They eat then they pay and then they leave.

Jake- hey you want froyo
Erika- actually I'm a little tired can we go back.
Jake- yeah sure.
Erika- thanks.
Erika Pov. I didn't want to go home but I wasn't feeling well. And I think Jake notice. I just wanna sleep.

Erika feel asleep on the ride home.
Jake- hey Erika babe
*Sleepy voice*
Erika- yeah
Jake- we are home.
Jake gets out the car and goes pick Erika up bridal style and takes her to the bedroom and lays her on the bed. Takes off her cloths and leaves her in her bra and underwear.
Jake- good night baby girl I love you so much.
Erika- I love you too jakey *she said while she was still half asleep*
Jake- *Smiles*

Jake goes down stairs and does something on his computer when he started yawning. So he got up and goes upstairs to go to bed. But when he got there Erika wasn't in bed so he started panicking.
Jake- Erika omg Erika where are you ERIKA !
Erika walks out the bathroom
Erika- what the hell jake. What's wrong with you ?
Jake- I didn't see you in bed and I thought something happened to you. Omg.
Erika- oh * she laughs*
Jake- umm why are you laughing
Erika- cause I've never had someone care this much about me besides Tessa and well cause she's my Bestfriend.
Jake- Erika like I said before I will always always always care for you no matter what.
Erika- okay good. I'm going back to bed.
Jake- okay good night I love...
Jake looks down and notice Erika already asleep but he starts his sentence over again.
Jake- I love you so much Erika. Good night. ❤️

Okay guys. I'm going to bed now. Night. I love y'all. And also don't for get to do yourself a favor and that's to smile. Always smile cause it's worth something.