Thirty-Three

RECAP:::

Faith wants to go to Disneyland so Jake can repropose to Erika and so she can see it. Jake is very nerves as well. He wants to get her another ring with faith with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY, GUYS IM GOING TO MAKE THIS SHORTER THEN USUAL OKAY? I FEEL LIKE IM WRITING TO MUCH AND DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP. SO IM MAKING THIS CHAPTER SHORT. I REALIZE THAT I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY AND IM SORRY I WAS BUSY.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                                             Today's Chapter:::

((((im going to do another chapter I don't feel like continuing from the other day... NEW CHAPTER))))

Jake Pov.

Well good morning world it's a beautiful day today, and i have a very special day today for my beautiful daughter and my beautiful soon to be wife. First things first I need to get out of this tight grip she has around my body. Okay let's go, on the count of three im going to roll off the bed and make sure I don't wake her (<<ERIKA)

Jake- One

Jake-TWO

Jake-THREE

Jake- oh shit that hurt

(SORRY I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY WHEN IT WAS IN MY HEAD. GREAT WAY TO START THE CHAPTER HUH)

((Jake's Pov Still))

Okay, I got out of her grip she moved a little but nothing too serious. I got up from the floor and looked at her she was so freaking beautiful when she sleeps. Actually, I will take that back she flawless. I need to get in the shower now.

Jake walks over to the shower and gets in the showers and gets out and gets dressed and walks back out and Erika is still sleeping like a queen. Jake gets dressed and makes his way over to the nightstand and writes Erika a note.

Erika, 

I had to run an errand real quick I will be back in like an hour and also I have Faith with me so don't freak out when you walk into her room. I love you so much beautiful. I hope you slept well. I will see you in a few and I also have breakfast on the way for you.

                                                                                                              ~JAKE 

Jake went across the hall to wake up Faith.

Jake- good morning sweetcheeks sleep well?

Faith- mmm daddy

Jake- yes baby it's me.