Seventy-Six

RECAP:::

Jake had come to the choice of having another kid. Erika had told Jake that she wants to move to Bora Bora... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter:::

Jake's Pov:

Today we are going house shopping. These houses ain't cheap so everyone will have to pitch in a little. I would do anything for my family. Erika is still asleep actually the whole house is. I wish I could spend like this all day. I want nothing more than my princess in my arms at all times. God, I love her so much. I need to get up and get in the shower and get ready for the day. 

Jake tried to get up out of bed without waking Erika up but he failed. Erika woke up and looked at Jake...

Rik- babe

Jake- yes 

Rik- where you going

Jake- im going to get in the shower so we can go look at houses today since you wanna move here. 

Rik- okay. Wait, you said since I wanna live here. Do you not want to move here?

Jake- I didnt mean it that way. Of course, I wanna live here. The house is just really high. I know we have money but... Just never mind. You sleep for a little bit. When I get out of the shower I have a few emails I gotta do. 

Rik- okay. 

Erika laid back down and tried to close her eyes but they didnt want to. She had a lot on her mind. She was so worried about Jake. 

Erika's Thoughts::

Wow, okay does Jake not want to move here. Is he scared of having a baby? He is acting a little weird. No Erika stop thinking like that. 

Erika got out of bed and went to the bathroom and showered and got ready for the day. She was so excited about this. When she got out of the bathroom she got dressed and then went downstairs to find Jake sitting at the counter on his laptop doing emails and shit... 

Rik- hey babe

Jake- hi

Rik- are you okay

Jake- yep. Why

Rik- cause Jake your acting like I did something wrong. 

Jake- but you didnt

Rik- then tell me what the fuck is wrong. You're driving me crazy. 

Jake- I was hoping for a good day but I guess it won't be a good day cause you will bug me about till I tell you whats going on. 

Rik- yes I am. When you tell me then you will have a good day. 

Jake- fuck Rik. I love you I do. But when I move here im going to leave my family behind. I know its a big step and I know that you & the kids wanna move here I do too. But my family is halfway across the country. Tessa and Logan and their kids are in LA still. Its just going to be a big change. 

Rik- Jake *walks in between his legs* I love you too but if you dont wanna move then we dont have to. Its just I was hoping to start a new chapter and get away from everything. But if you don't wanna move here we dont have to okay.