Sixty-Five

RECAP::

Jake flew out to see Erika and talked to her. Now they are sleeping. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Chapter:::

The next morning they woke up to yelling downstairs. They got up and rushed down there. 

Jake- well I mean I guess that's a good way to wake up in the morning, 

Erika- I guess so. 

Jake- come on. Let's go see. 

Erika- okay

They got up and ran down the stairs. When they reached the bottom they saw someone they didn't want to see. 

Jake- oh god Crystal what happened. 

Crystal- Da..da.. dad found me, Jake

Jake- what did he do to you 

Crystal- he punched me and kicked me and he..he.. touched me

Jake- I need you to tell me what happened over at the house in Mami can you do that?

Crystal- Yeah but I dont want to tell you I will tell Erika. It's just weird. 

Jake- of course. ERIKA!!

Erika- babe im right here. I will talk to her. 

Jake- thanks. Im going to make a few calls

Erika- okay. 

Erika kissed Jake on the lips and walked over to Crystal...

Erika- Hey love. Are you okay?

Crystal- No mom im not. I need to tell you something that I have not told anyone. 

Erika- okay what's going on

Crystal- my dad my real dad when I lived with him he did stuff to me and I didn't like it I could move afterward. I was so scared and lonely. I needed out. He rapped me multiples time. 

Erika- oh god. *Tear falls*

Crystal- mom you okay

Erika- yeah sweety I am. Im so sorry Crystal I really am. 

Crystal- hey it's not your fault. Dont ever think that. 

Erika- it kinda is. 

Crystal- what you mean

Erika- they night you helped Jake, I felt like something was wrong but I didn't push it out of you. I just let it slid. I should have done something but I didn't. Im so so so sorry baby.

Crystal- Oh mom. Even if you did make me tell you I wouldn't have told you the truth. I know if you or dad tells anyone then he will come back for me.  I never thought in a million years that he would come here and find me. I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning and none of this would be happing right now. 

Erika- sweetheart it is okay. I promise. We will protect you with everything I have. I promise. If we have to we will move again so he won't find you.