Chapter 2- Hungry

•●•●•●•●•●

At our shared rent house, my stomach were slightly growling, i hold my stomach and frowned, I patted my stomach, "don't worry, I'll feed you, dear stomach".

I went to the kitchen after passing by the couch in the living room, where Seola is lying on the couch with an inappropriate position and was hugging her poster. Geez, she must've really like BTS.

I opened the fridge and was greeted by....nothing....where's the food?

I stomped my way to Seola and frowned, "where's the food that I bought this week?". The colour of her face drained, she fidgetted, "well... I was freaked out and ate all of it".

Freaked out? Seriously? I sighed and walked away to take my jacket and keys and my purse.

She got up when I passed her by again and asked where I was going I simply replied that I was going out to buy foods again. She gave me an apologetic smile before shooing me away. Argh this girl, sometimes I hate her for being an annoying person but then again, she's practically my only friend because I'm introverted, I'm not good at making friends, real friends.

People come to me because of my looks but when they knew I'm rude to others, they just left me alone, but Seola was different, she came to me and wanted to be my friend, she has lots of friends but she choses me, she don't trust the others as she trusts me. She actually triggered something in me to pick myself up and talk to her.

I went to my car and started the engine and guess what? Yes, it doesn't work! It's jammed!

Guess I have to walk my way to the store.

It wouldn't hurt to walk alone, under the night sky, to the store by the street, right?

I just have to pray a lot!

I walked my way to the store, the street was a little bit busy and people or couples were walking around. I sighed to myself as the air was getting cold.

When I arrived at the store, there were less people and I took the shopping basket to pick the things I'm gonna buy.

After walking about ten minutes and picking things. I was looking at the ingredients in my basket and counting how many have I decide to buy, I just needed juice more, I dashed and that's where I slammed myself onto a hard thing, which caused me to fall and rubbed my forehead and nose, "ouch...did I just hit myself onto a brick wall?".

"no, y-you hit me", a hand was stretched out to give me a lift. I held the hand, not caring at all, because my forehead and nose still hurts. I was still rubbing my forehead until the said person infront of me held my wrist to check on my forehead, the said person lift my bangs off my forehead and leaned closer to check, I was closing my eyes so I don't really know who it was.

"I'm terribly sorry, should I buy you something, an ice for your forehead?", the said male voice asked while gently rubbing my sore forehead. I closed my eyes as I slightly winced but it feels great being touched like that. I fluttered my eyes open to see a familiar face, I tried remembering. I blinked for a while, he blinked his eyes too.

"it's you!", both of us exclaimed at the same time. "you're (y/n), right? I'm terribly sorry, come, I'll make it up to you, do you want some ice-cream?", he worriedly dragged me to the ice-cream section after I gripped the basket in my hand and he gripped his basket.

'is he really this kind? When he didn't recognized me, he helped me up and helped me ease the pain, Jin is kind..', I thought to myself as I was still being dragged by him by my wrist. He smiled to me, "pick one". I shook my head and hand and then felt dizziness. "oh no, was it my fault? I'm really sorry", he made an apologetic face and then his eyes lit up, "then, i'll take you to the nearest hot drink shop and buy you a drink, how's that? It's good for your head".

I sighed and nodded. "in the brief time, I'll go with you while you buy your stuff incase you needed help...by the way, I'm with J-hope, you know him right?", he smiled to me, a warm smile of his, "Hopie-ah!", he called and then I heard shuffling and then running and then I saw a guy slid and grinned up to the both of us, saying, "Safe!", and when he saw me, he stood up straight and grinned, "I know you! You're the girl who didn't accept my hand, but it's okay!", he patted my head, "I forgive you, anyway hyung what is it?".

"we're gonna stop by a near hot-drink shop, you wanna go with us too, right?", Jin smiled to him. J-hope grinned childishly, "yesseu!".

So in the end, we shop together, J-hope kept on asking me question but I either shook my head or nod or just shrugged my shoulder. I got my things and looked up at Jin who had been looking at me, "your turn", I muttered. He nodded and pick things out.

Sometimes I would caught J-hope looking at me with curiosity. I cocked an eyebrow at him. He asked, "why are you alone?". "She shooed me", I muttered while looking away, avoiding his deep curious gaze. "who?", he asked again. "uri chingu", I said again, following Jin like a lost puppy but ended up bumping again onto him. "o-ow", I winced. He turned to look at me and apologized again, he gently rubbed the sore part of my forehead, "I'm sorry I stopped, hehehe". I look up at him and thought, 'he's caring like a mother'.

"what's wrong? Is there something on my face?", he asked as he frantically touched his own face. I giggled slightly and shook my head. He let out a sigh of relief, "Hopie-ah, would you mind taking care of (y/n)-ah?". J-hope nodded his head and slung his arm around me but before he do, I got away from him with a slight pout. I saw a hurt look from him but then he smiled cheerfully before saying, "it's okay! C'mon, I'll take care of you so that you won't run around".

He scooped my hand and he won't even let go, my face was red at the contact, and when he saw me his grin became larger, he rubbed his nose against mine, THIS.IS.MAJOR.TOTALLY.EMBARRASSING! He smiled, "you're really cute".

I shut my eyes tight, can't handle this embarrassing thing until he lean away.

"Hopie-ah, please don't tease (y/n)-ah", it was Jin's voice. "d'aww, but she's so adorable, I mean look at her, all flustered!", now it was J-hope's voice. I heard Jin sighed, "just please, don't tease her".

When I couldn't feel his breath on my face, I peeked with my one eye before opening the other eye. I let out a sigh of relief and calmed myself down. He looked at me while making a duck-face, a cute one too, "you're cute when you were embarrassed, is that why you didn't accept my hand and Rapmon-hyung's? You were too shy?".

I frowned, "sh-shut up", I looked away and my heart beating was  getting fast. He grinned, "oh eomma! Her aegyo is too much!", he yelled while covering his face.