Chapter 80- Ending 1 Part 2

Then the eldest of the group walked over to the bed with the other two.

"a promise is a promise, I'll make it with the boys later.....eventhough you're not ..there....", he wiped the tears that was running down his cheeks. Jimin placed his hand on his hyung's shoulder, "....is it (y/n)'s favourite cake?".

He nodded his head and sniffed while gritting his teeth, "why..is it..so hard?", he turn around and hugged Jimin tightly, which in return Jimin patted his hyung's back in an attempt to calm his hyung and calm himself.

J-hope heaved out a shaky sigh and wiped his own tears with his sleeve, "wae..nae.. Mameul heundeuneun geundae?". "hyung, kkumanhae", Rapmonster frowned a little.

ⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓤⓝⓔⓡⓐⓛ

They were all dressed in black. The only one who went to her funeral were the seven bts members, Seola, (y/n)'s father, 6 members from day6 and her classmate, even the boys that hurt her feeling came, they came to apologize eventhough they thought it was too late.

(y/n)'s spirit was still there, she watched them weeping infront of her grave, she was seating on her gravestone, "woa... I can't believe I'm seeing my own name being carved here", she let ot a soft sigh which in return turned into a calming soft winds that ruffles every hair that was standing there infront of her grave.

Seola was bringing her own box of tissues to wipe her nose and tears which made (y/n) smiled, she realized that her friend, Seola, really cares for her but it was time for her to move on, it's been two days since (y/n) passed away.

(y/n) realized that she never really hugged her, so she hopped down from her own gravestone to walked over to Seola's side, (y/n) wrapped her gentle and soft arm around Seola's body and rested her head on Seola's shoulder, "please move on and be happy for me, tell the others that too".

Seola looked over her shoulder, "(y/n)?". (y/n) smiled to her friend, "tell them for me please♡".

She was a little bit shocked that she could hear and saw what looked like a translucent of (y/n) but she was happy so she smiled and nodded, "I'll tell them".

2 ⓦⓔⓔⓚⓢ ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ ⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓤⓝⓔⓡⓐⓛ

Seola visited the bighit and saw them practicing a song called RUN by BTS.

She waved a hand to them with a small smile, "hey guys!". They waved back. "I have something to show you guys", Seola placed her big bag on the nearest table and they all gathered around her.

"what is it, Seola-sshii?", Suga asked as he wiped his sweat with a towel. She smiled, "a video", she showed them her laptop, she then prepared everything like a screen and all the things, they all sat down and gathered on one place infront of the white screen.

Seola turned off the lights and played the video. To the boys surprised, it was the video of them with (y/n), (y/n) was putting on make-up on the guys, they didn't remembered they were being filmed.

"(y/n)/-ah/-sshii/noona.....", they softly called out to her name, "she's really...pretty". They laughed to the part where (y/n) slapped Namjoon's lip because he was talking, they also laugh where Suga and Taehyung were having a fight about wanting to have a date with her.

"yah! YoonGi-hyung! You kissed her on her lips!!", Taehyung pointed an accusing finger. Suga then looked at him, "if I kissed her, I would've been disqualified".

"Jungkookie, what did you tell her while she put make-up on V?", Jin asked.

"I told noona I love her", he answered as if it was no big deal.

Then in the video it shows Taehyung pulling away from hugging (y/n) so Namjoon asked the reason.

Taehyung went pink, "it's embarrassing". "did your head hurt, when she banged her head on you, hyung?", Jungkook asked J-hope, he answered by shaking his head as a no.

"yah! You pervert! Why did you place your hand on her lap?", J-hope playfully kicked Jimin who just grinned like a cheshire cat, "ohmygod! So you guys set me up!! Hyuuuuung how dare you?! I was reaaaallly embarrassed! Did you showed it to her, Jimin?". Jimin answered with a grin while nodding his head, "she laughed really cutely".

After the video ended with Jin's lastly, Jin held his hand up, "guys, I realize something after we watch this video....(y/n)-ah really likes slapping and pinching us, I guess that's how she show her affections". They all smiled in the end.

Rapmonster nodded, "that's true, Seola-sshii, would you mind making a copy of these videos? We would like to keep it".

Seola just smiled, "you guys can keep it, well that's the reason why I was showing you guys, here take it, bye guys!", she waved her hand goodbye and she left the Big Hit Bangtan's practice room.

They stared at the screen that was still on, showing (y/n)'s huge smile in a cute blue dress, they didn't even remember when she took that picture, but nonetheless they didn't care, their heart belongs to hers and that's that.
-End-

[Miru's note:~ honestly.... I cried a river when I re-read this story of mine, my heart was effin' throbbing, I can't believe I was the one who wrote this ahahahahha]