Chapter 6- Shock 2

Then I saw someone that looked like Jungkook and when his eyes landed on me he jogged to our front and smiled to me, "noona! I didn't know you go to this college", he grinned with his eyes wide in excitement. "Jungkook? You're here?", I asked myself.

She nudge my shoulder, "(y/n), I told you before that he goes college here, did you forget?". I blinked, "maybe I didn't listen.... Uh-hehehe, gomen". "noona, since it's hard for me to make friends can I be your friend?", Jungkook looked at me with adorable aegyo eyes. I blushed and felt a nudge on my side. "accept him, he's Jeon Jungkook", Seola was smiling like crazy.

I looked away and nodded, then he hugged me, "thank you, noona", he pulled away, "anyway, where are you guys heading to?". Seola answered on my behalf, "biology class", because I was a blushing mess due to his hug.

"can I escort you guys there?", he plea. I couldn't help but to agree with it. "so noona-". "Jungkook-ah, p-please just (y/n)", I said to him while looking away with a blush on my face, he's a maknae, why would I blush over his cuteness?

"okay, (y/n)-ah, umm..so I heard your parents are from two nations, nihon and hangul, is it true? Hyung told me about it", he smiled to me. I nodded, "why'd...you ask?". He patted my head, "I just thought it was awesome, oh and Jin-hyung told us that you're not a fan of us and you only like our songs, well that explains why you were curious of my voice".

I looked up at him, still avoiding his eyes, "what else did he tell you, Jungkook-ah?". He look directly into my eyes and then looked away while rubbing his neck and laughing awkwardly, "you clumsily hit yourself onto his back a few times because your head hurts by the impact, I found it cute, really cute".

Again my face flush and I felt a nudge from Seola who was giggling non-stop. "he compliments you", she giggled. I pouted and slapped her arm playfully, "mooouuu, Seola-ah".

"noona- (y/n)-chan, honto no kawaii", Jungkook suddenly said which made my heart stop, and all the blood rush to my cheeks, I covered my face in embarrassment, "Seola-ah, please stop him..". She pouted, "but, it's fun! Jungkook-sshii is smiling and jumping up and down, he looked excited!".

Jungkook who has this cute expression, wide excited eyes, lips parting away and cheeks pink, were indeed jumping then he sang 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber.

"If I was your boyfriend
Never let you go
Put you in my arms girl-"

I put him down while shutting my eyes tightly, "enough, Jungkook-ah....enough". He stopped singing then I felt a soft thing pressed on my cheek. I open my eyes and was shocked, his face was close to mine. I could hear Seola's squealings.

He just kissed me.

"gwiyeomi gwiyeomi gwiyeomi~", he intertwined his fingers with mine and hell broke loose on my face, it was redder than before.

"Jungkook-sshii, what do you think of uri chingu?", Seola pointed out to me as all of us walked together except for the fact that me and Jungkook was in hand-in-hand.

We received lots of LOTS of stares. Some were jealousy some were annoyed some were hateful, of course. I certainly do not like this kind of attention but I can't just push him away, look at him! He's adorable!

"(y/n)-ah, is my cute noona, is she really that quick to be embarrassed? It's really amusing and cute, I met her yesterday and I learned almost all about her but I'm still waiting for her to open up to me too other than Jin-hyung, I wanna know her more, she seems like a good person and a really good cook", he grinned.

"how did you know she is good in cooking?", Seola asked him. He shrugged, "well, a guy can know if a girl is good in cooking by just looking at her hand, and when I saw her hand I'm amazed, I thought she looked like a person who would lock theirselves in their room and listen to music while reading books", he said while swaying our hands and walking.

She giggled, "you got that right, Jungkook-sshii, (y/n) here is always locking herself in her room, she would put on her earpiece and would silently listen to BTS songs that I recommend to her and if she likes it, she will listen to it plenty of times until she would sleep", I pinched her arm while glaring at her but she shook it off, "and she said that your voice and V's voice are very inhumane and maybe I just hoped she would like BTS just like me but it didn't even get there at all".

Jungkook laughed and then he brought our intertwined closer to his lips before kissing the back of my hand.

Ah, this is embarrassing, why would Seola told my secret to him, moreover the singer!

Then I saw Seola was texting in her phone, then I can feel a vibration on my bag, so I took it and read a message. From Seola.

SoLoud: he likes you, since you have a soft spot for a maknae and since he is our maknae, will you willing to accept him?

My face was burning, I look up at Jungkook and realized he was looking at my messages and his face turns bright pink. Oh damn. I quickly look away and hid my phone. My heart was indeed beating rapidly.

It is true, I have a soft spot for maknae and I totally do not like bossy sunbae unlike Jin, he's really kind.

But then I felt that our intertwined hands tightened. It feels weird being hold like this.

Then we arrived infront of our class. He let my hand go and waved his hand to us, while saying, "see you during lunch, (y/n)-ah, noona-ah", he jogged away.

Seola poked my cheek as I puffed it, "he likes you, you think he's adorable, I can read you like an open book, I know you better than anyone else", she deadpanned. "Seola-ah, enough", I frowned to her and walked in, leaving her by the door.