Chapter 33- Curious to be Categorized

"yah! Stop adressing yourself like that to her", J-hope frowned. He looked at him while still having that proud look on his face, "so what? I'm an oppa, I wanna be her oppa and I did, right jagi?", he looked at me but I didn't answer him and continued nibbling the meat on my lips.

Jin then looked at me, "I'm curious".

Seola nudged my arm for the nth time, "so..the boys are curious, tell them what you have in mind". I frowned to myself before I slapped my own cheek and thought of it, "then is-". "don't slap your face", Jin said with a small frown and a worried face. I nodded my head and apologized, "u-ummm... Suga-ah told me about categorized..so is it okay if I categorized you guys?".

Rapmon shook his hand, "it's okay, go ahead".

"cool and cute", I mumbled and thought of categorizing them, "Chimmy, Jinnie, Kookie cool and cute......... Tae, Hope, Rapmonnie, cool..... Suga, cute", I said while looking down, avoiding their eyes. "I'm cool and cute?", the three of them asked in sync and in shock. Suga then looked at me with his lips agape, "so I am cute! Of all of them, I'm the one who looks cute?". I nodded my head. He grinned and jumped up and down, excited for that fact.

Jin then tilted his own head, "what's so cool about me?". I thought, "I don't know...your personality?". Jimin who was beside me was grinning ear to ear before he again wrapped his arms around me, he look at me, "I know I'm cool but I'm supposed to be the charming Jimin~". "oh, shut up you", I playfully slapped his arm that was across my stomach.

"ah, (y/n)-ah, you're so attractive upclose, can't you just be mine?", he whispered but was heard by all of them receiving loud Yahs. I blinked my eyes while staring at him, my lips inched close to his lips, he was shock that he freeze but my lips didn't reach his since I was trying to tease him.

His orbs were shaking and his face were tainted in pink dust, "were you...g-going to kiss me?". My eye wandered away and then stared back but of course avoiding his eyes, "what do you think?".

Taehyung then punched his own fist on his own palm, "okay! The one she nearly kissed or teasingly trying to kiss is me, Jungkook-ah and Jimin-hyung, so who's next?", he smirked while staring at me. Seola made a sly look, "so, (y/n)-ah, You're trying to make me ship both you and Jungkook-sshii, aren't you?".

I frowned at her and slapped her arm with a pout, "no, I-I didn't do it in purpose! I-I was trying to make him feel better". "(y/n)-ah, you should just kiss me, eventhough it's a peck!", Jimin pouted to me, "besides~ I want to be your first", he winked. I ignored his words and told Taehyung that it's for him to guess and for me to know.

Well, I actually don't know, who's next, let's see who's sad and disappointed and wanted comfort, then I'll do it but of course teasingly.

Then I turn to look at Jungkook who had this frowning face before he said, "noona-ah, I want to be your first". "aniya! (y/n)-noona's first kiss must be with me!", Taehyung whined.

God, they're annoying, I took out my phone after moving Jimin away from sticking to my body. I slide the unlock button and checked the messages I got from them, each of them said that they love me. If you ask me, whether it is annoying, I'll tell you this..for their fans they'll die because their biases confessed to them but for me? Just no, no, no and No! This is rather annoying! I think I'm getting a mega huge headache because of this.

Why would people be crazy of them, they're just normal human who can sing, dance and rap, nothing special.

Oh god, Stop with the insults (y/n), geez, I have to control myself.

"handphone jom kkojullae? (can you turn off your handphone?)", Seola said and they all snickered because it was their song, "let's play something instead", she took out something from her bag, revealing makeover stuffs.

"no, thank you. I don't like make-up", I shook my hand while shaking my head side to side. She pouted, "d'awww, pleease! Pretty pleeeeaasssee". I shook my head, "I told you! I don't like make-up!", I pouted even more. Then a bright idea popped into my head, "why not, I test you guys tolerance by putting make up on you guys?", I smirked. Jungkook nodded his head hastily, "I like make-up!". I smiled to him, truth be told I don't like wearing make-up but I like putting make-up on someone else's face, I have this talent of beautifying a person with make-up, that's why sometimes Seola would ask me to put make up on her, I actually got that talent from my mom.

My mom was an artiste, she had draw the picture of us, me, daddy and mom, her drawings were like an expert, my mom also are good in putting make-up on people.

Ah, I miss her.

"so, any disagreement?", I said while looking up at them.

They are already finished eating, so they basically aren't busy, right now. I waited for the others response.

"if you guys don't want, then noona will only put make-up on me, that's a good idea to me-", his words were cut of by Taehyung. "we join too!", he said. I smiled softly, then made a strict face, "now go wash your face and clean it before going to me.... Seola-ah, do you want me to put make up on you too?", I asked her kindly with a small smile. She just shook her head, "no need, I'm just gonna watch you do your thing". I nodded my head.

When they were done, they stood in line infront of me. The makeover tools were on the table next to me, a chair was next to me.

Rapmon was the first in line.