Chapter 48- Maknae Line

I closed my eyes and let out my third sigh, 'eomma...', "..atashi...anato o..honto no sabishii(I miss you so much)", before I even let my tears out I let my arm hovered over my eyes, hiding my trembling eyes, I know I can't mourn over mom but I can't help it, she's always been loving to me, not only to me but others too. It had been 7 years already since mom died, I should just get over it, right? But you know I can't she's my mom, the one who gave birth to me, the one who taught me how to walk and how to talk when I was still younger.

Arghhh, that's enough (y/n), if not you won't stop crying! Darn it, my tears are wetting my sleeve, I gritted my teeth.

Then.

Someone grabbed my arm which was hovering over my eyes and pulled it away from my eyes, it belongs to a worried looking YoonGi. "you miss your mom again?", he asked. Am I really that easy to be read? I hid my face on the crook of Jin's neck, "y-yea".

He sighed and patted my head, "you don't need to hide, at least all of us has our sad and lonely moments in our life... Not everybody has a perfect life", he said. Jin then muttered after a while of silent, "sometimes it's not easy to forget the ones you cherish the most, losing someone important to you means you have to find another person eventhough that person cannot compete to that important person...".

"I know....", I covered my face and let out a weak laughter, "I'm weak, aren't I? I couldn't find the right person... I'm weak cu'z I can't make Seola happy without the help of any of you guys... I'm weak cu'z....I think, daddy lied to me about me not having the same issue like mom, narcolepsy... I'm weak, because my memories hates me for being alive.....".

"please, don't say that, (y/n)-sshii, you shouldn't think of yourself that way", Suga frowned. I sighed and let my hand drop from my face, I stared at what was infront of me and saw Jimin grinning while walking on his way to the three of us, he crouched down, "hyung, let's dance our last song to her before she leave, she looks really tired", he suggested.

"what song do you want us to dance and sing to?", Jimin asked with a grin. I smiled to him amd lift my head from Jin's chest, "I need you, please?". Jimin nodded, "then I need you it is, hyung, c'mon!", he ushered both hyung to get up on their feet. Suga turned to look at me and helped me up, "please, promise oppa you won't say like that again. Oppa is really sad because of that".

I look down then look back up to him with a small smile, "I'm sorry if I made you angry or worried or sad, I promise I won't say that again". He let out a sigh before he gently pressed a gentle kiss on my temple, "mark your words". I nodded and right after I did that, he too walked away to the other 6 members. Seola stood next to me, "I said to the others that you look really tired, so I asked them to dance and sing their last song before we head back, so I wonder what song they'll sang".

I smiled to her, "you'll love it~". She pouted to me, "d'awwwww, my (y/n) won't tell me~". I giggled and playfully slapped her arm, "oh shut up, you. Just watch, k?".

I was already near the radio and waited for them to be in position.

Weird, though.

Why are they lying on the ground?

Why is Hope-ah lying ontop of Tae?

Is this why they were shipped?

Suga looked at his side to me and was still lying on the ground, he nodded.

Seola jumped in excitement, "ooh~! I know this position! I need you!".

I pushed the start button and the song started.

"fall (everything) fall (everything)"

The song continued, Seola was jumping on her place in excitement. While I was just mesmerized by their danced. It was out of my expectation when they first reached the first I need you verse, where Jimin literally took the place and dance that dance which I can't seem to catch on, on how doing it, cu'z I wanna try dancing and practicing the dance in my room.

Their dances really do shocked me, I was even more shock when Jungkook started to spin in the air and seemed to slam the ground, even the others were making it greater with their effect of jumping and roughly hitting the air.

This song is really painful, though I wonder WHY there was a verse where Tae apologized and the others said 'I hate you'. I've watched their videoclip before, the first one, and actually watch a part where Tae had this regretful face. I haven't watched the original one yet, since I want to wait Seola to say yes, because she'll tell me when to watch it.

I'm amazed in their quick dances, and hei! I thought Jin said I'm better dancer than him, he can manage the weird dance! Aisshhh guess I have to keep up. When they finished the song by walking to the back, the music stop. Seola clapped her hands after placing her phone down, she record the dances didn't she? I softly clapped my hands with a small smile.

Jungkook went to me, "how did we do, noona?", he asked wth his adorable blinking eyes staring at me. "the performance was great Kookie-ah, I'm very much amazed", I made an eye smile. Jimin ruffled my upper hair, "of course you'd love it, since I was the coolest and most awesome during the performance~", he smirked, earning a playful slap on his arm by yours truly~

I can't help it if he's so full of himself again and again, but it is kinda funny and cute, he grinned and playfully slapped my arm back with his playful sinister smile. I pouted, "yah, only I can slap you like that". He stuck out a tongue at me, "so what~ that's why we're perfect for eachother~". I rolled my eyes and walked away to a slightly pouting Tae, who had been pouting since the beginning before he even did the performance.

He's still sulking, should I even say sorry to him? It's not even my fault.

"Tae-ah, gwenchan geoya?", I asked as I tilted my head to look at his face which was looking down. "(y/n)-noona, are you still mad at me?", he asked with a low and sad voice. I sighed, 'he's still worried about that? I wasn't even mad at him! I was only embarrassed!', I yelled to myself but I only patted his head in real life with a small smile, "how could I stay mad at you, Tae-ah? And....why would I be mad at you?".

He looked up at me with a shock face, "y-you're not mad at me, (y/n)-noona?". I simply smiled and shook my head, implying that I wasn't mad at him. He hugged me instantly, "then, I'm sorry noona". I hugged him back and rubbed circles behind his back, "you're sorry because?". "because I made noona embarrassed, you WERE embarrassed right?", he said. I hummed, "yeah. It was really embarrassing, but it's okay, you only wanted to hug me and the others were slightly angered because you keep on hugging me and is really daring to kiss my cheek", I giggled at that.

He slightly pulled away to look at my face, "I'm daring because I like noona", he said with a blank face. I look away with a slightly pink face, "I-I know that, Tae-ah". "noona~", a voice interrupted us and it was the sweet maknae.

Tae let me go after I pat his arm to let me go. I looked at Jungkook when suddenly Tae wrapped his arms around my waist and moving me around side to side. Jungkook slightly frowned, "noonaaaaaa~ hang out with me please, before you leave for tonight". He's adorable. I slightly giggled and nodded, hiding my blush, I again patted Tae's arm, "Tae-ah~".

"but I want to hang out with you too, (y/n)-noona", Tae's bichim voice could be heard. I sighed, "okay, then you two can hang out with me before I leave".

The two of them looked at eachother and was slightly glaring. I sighed to myself for the nth time, 'These guys..'. I unwrapped his arms from around my waist, I held their wrist and pulled them with me to seat down.