Chapter 79- Ending 1 Part 1

Ending 1 (the reader chose to live with her mom by means she chose death)

(in this ending it will be a third person's POV)

(play 'I need you' by BTS)

The sound of the beeping that usually sounds in constant was beeping rather slowly than before, which worried 9 persons that stood and waited for the girl who laid on the bed for about 3 days consecutively.

Seola was in tears, the seven members from Bangtan Sonyeondan group were worried of the girl they love that was still as a sleeping beauty, she was a beauty herself, she is sleeping, yes. But will she wake up and ease all of them? Or....otherwise?

The father, yes, the father actually came and stayed by her side for two days already after he was called by Seola. Her father was worried sick after he got a call from Seola that his one and only daughter was in the hospital and still is.

For one moment, (y/n) fluttered her eyes open and peeked at the guy she fell in love with, she wanted to see him for the last time before she let out her last breath and the wave that was supposed to be seen now was a straight line with a loud beep sound.

The whole room was shocked. Everyone gasped in shock, Seola cried even more louder than before, she chanted and rapidly shook her one and only friend.

"(y/n)-ah! (y/n)-ah! (y/n)-ah! Please wake up! Chebaaaaal wake uuuup! Pleeease!", she sobbed.

The doctors rushed in and the members gave ways for the doctor and nurse. They tried to survive the girl with high volt but no matter how many volts it took, she didn't woke up.

The doctor then turned to look at the father of the patient, "I'm sorry, Mr.(surname), she didn't make it, we're really sorry".

"no! Just no! I can't lose her too!", (y/n)'s father went speechless after that, he looked down and covered his eyes with his own hand, tears were streaming down his cheeks. (father's name) had lost both of his loved ones, his beautiful wife and his sweet daughter, he regretted not paying attention to his daughter that he had talked with just three days ago.

The Bangtan members were too shocked that 2 of them were on their knees, holding their cries, 2 others slammed their fists on the wall nearby them while the other three just stood in shock and one of the three let his own tears fall.

'noona...w-w-wae..? Wae? Why are leaving us? Why are you leaving me..? Wae? Wae?! WAAEEEE??!!'-Jungkook cried as he watched his beloved lying lifeless on the bed.

'I thought you promised you would play...basketball with me again? Why didn't you keep that promise?'-Suga slammed his fist on the wall while holding his tears that were desperately trying to fall.

'tell me it wasn't love, just don't leave us, I know I have nothing you can like, but please? Can't you just stay with us a little bit longer and.....just.....be there for us?'-Rapmonster stared in shock, his heart pounding real hard on his chest.

'I...I really need you, (y/n)-noona...why did you have to leave? I need you! I really need you! I want to hug you again like I used to, if you go...then...who's going to hug me back?'-Taehyung gritted his teeth and hit his own thigh while he was on his knees, holding down his tears.

'(y/n)-ah? Who's going to bake your favourite cake with me now? I did promise I would make your favourite cake with you... I already bought the full and perfect ingredients, ... Who's going to bake with me now?'-Jin thought to himself as he muffled his silent cries while he stood and shut his eyes tightly.

'wae...wae WHY?! Why did you have to go? Why!? If you're gone, who's going to play my iPad with me on my lap? You know you're the only girl I would let to seat on my lap, you know that, right?'-Jimin gritted his teeth while he balled his hands in 2 fist and hit it on the ground.

'....... Is it fate? Is it really fate for you to leave us like this? My heart always shakes when I'm close to you, can I really move on? Can I still dance as happy as I was when you're there with me?'-J-hope slammed his fist rapidly on the wall while tears were threatening to fall.

They did not know that their each thoughts were heard really clear by that one girl, the girl who they have their feelings place at.

Her spirit could only watch them in silent, and a word of sorry could only be said eventhough it cannot be heard by them.

Her heart break seeing them really sad. Her heart break even more seeing her hopeless father feeling huge despair, she felt sad that her father had to go through these things but she know her father can move on, every one would meet death sooner or later, no matter how old you are or young you are, every one dies in the end, no one lives forever but memories lives forever.

Her spirit can only stay for seven days on earth then she'll leave the earth forever. She walked over to Seola who was crying while holding her one and only friend's hand. (y/n) placed her gentle hand on Seola's shoulder, "Seola-ah... Thank you, for everything", she whispered hoping she could hear her words.

To her luck, she could hear it, which made Seola sat straight and looked around for her but only to be disappointed, she thought it was only her imagination but for her her imagination was just too real because the voice of (y/n) was really real. Well, it was real. (y/n) then walked over to her father, she plant a kiss on her father's cheek gently. His father could feel the kiss.

'(y/n)-honey, was that you? If it was you, I really appreciate it, thank you sweetheart', he thought to himself while staring at the pale lifeless beauty that lies on the white mattress.

"Mr.(surname), would you mind us having time with her for a little moment, please?", Namjoon plea as he stared at the man's daughter.

The said man nodded and let them while he walked away to clear his mind, '(y/n) wants me to move on, then I'll stay strong for her'. Namjoon stroked her pale cheeks, "geez... You're still pretty", he muttered under his breath with a heavy heart.

Then a crying Jungkook went to his side and made a hurt look, "n-n-n-noonaaaaa.....". "this kid", Namjoon then patted Jungkook's back as to try and calm his dongsaeng.

Taehyung walked to the other side and grabbed her lifeless body and hugged her, "please hug me back, please hug me back, please hug me back, please hug me back", he chanted as he too cried on her shoulder, Suga walked over to Taehyung and slowly released his arms from her lifeless body, "V... Enough... She's not going to come back..".

It hurts to watch them mourning over her death, it actually left a scar in their heart, they felt as if their heart were being pierced by a lot of needles and a long sword.

(y/n) covered her own face in disbelief, she know the boys would mourn over her but she didn't know the boys would be like this.

Suga went closer to her lifeless body and plant a soft kiss on her pale forehead, "in our next life......promise me, to play basketball with me, next time", he muttered, muffling his own tears. Taehyung grabbed Suga's arm before pulling his hyung into a hug, both of them cried.