Chapter 51😍😍 Cooking with Jin 1

♡♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡
As days went on, I was more open to them, I may be a little bit cocky but I still have that shy behavior. And as the days went on until it was holiday, the schedule of my date with them took place.

The first date was with the eldest of the group, Jin. We went shopping for the ingredients of the cake that we were about to make.

"Jinnie, this ingredient is about to be expired in a few more days, please don't choose this", I pouted. He pouted back, "but, it's the last stock". My jaw-dropped, "eh? Hontou?(really?) ....". Jin then started laughing. I cocked an eyebrow at him, questioning him on why he was cackling.

His answer made me slapped him on his chest with an extreme pout on my face. He said, "I was just joking, there's bunch of stocks, I just wanna see your cute expressiom". I crossed my arm, "you're so mean", but he pinched my cheeks before ruffling my upper hair, "and you're so cute", he said.

I puffed my cheeks, "now, choose the other stock". He then started laughing again. Now what is he up to? Jin smiled, "I'm sorry, I lied to you. There isn't any stock left, this is the last one". I blinked my eyes for a few times, wait, is he serious or is he joking around?

"I'm serious", he made this apologetic smile to me that I can't seem to put my eyes away from him. The colour in my face drained as realization hits me, "no that can't be... We have to use the new one, or it'll have a different textures and taste, are you sure you aren't joking?". He shook his head, "I'm not joking...wait, are you serious?". I nod my head then asked him where he got the milk, he led me the way and I was shocked, it actually was the last stock.

Oh no, this can't be happening

"oppa, this is not good...let's find it at another store", I grabbed his arm. He sighed and nodded but held his other hand up, "but I'm still keeping this incase there isn't any other stock in other stores". I agreed to him nonetheless.

After we already gathered the other ingredients, Jin insist on paying it since he's the one who wants me to teach him how to cook it properly. Jin then placed his hand on my head, "don't worry too much, we're gonna find it". I sighed, "I trust your words, Jin".

So we searched for it and in the end....

Guess what..

C'mon! Guess it!!

Yes, we didn't found it, it's quite a shock that all the stores didn't have the milk, I actually gave up when we couldn't find it so in the end we used the milk that Jin saved and yeah... we just started baking.

We used the kitchen in my shared house with Seola, Seola wasn't home, she has music practice with her club today, so it'll be only the two of us. Jin won't do anything bad to me, right? I can trust him with anything, right? Except for the fact that we couldn't find the ingredient.

After Jin place the plastic bags on the counter, he gently took out all the things in it, while I grabbed two aprons for us to wear while we start baking, I gave him the larger one while I take the medium size. He put it on and I tied the strings while he tied mine.

"okay! Since you're the chef here! Don't do anything and just order me to do all the things, okay?", Jin ushered with a soft smile on his face. I thought for a while and shrugged my shoulder, "suit yourself~", I seated myself on the counter and stare at him as he prepared the bowls and the stirring spoon and also prepeared other things which is useful during the baking.

He started pouring the flour in a bowl and it was too much, so I got down of the counter and stopped his hand, "too much.. Lessen it", I grabbed a measuring beaker after I pour it back into the plastic where it used to be. I count the measurements and pour it into the large bowl, "make sure it's 40  gram each 4  scoops of flour". He nodded in acknowledgment.

"ah, darn it, I forgot to tie my hair", I looked around for any thing that can tie my hair and then I felt my hair gently being held up and a (f/c) ribbon could be seen, before my hair was rolled in a bun and the ribbon was used to tie my hair, "messy bun suits you", he said and he was smiling through his voice.

"thank you, Jinnie, I really need that", after I thanked him I kissed his cheek, "okay, after you do this, you mixed 5 eggs...go on", I gave him way for him, he looked and cracked the eggs one by one inside the bowl and threw the cracked and emptied eggs on the sink. "now what?", he asked while holding up the bowl to my face. I smiled, "stir it until it is perfectly mixed", I walked away and checked the other things and stopped when my eyes landed on the nearly expired milk.

I sighed to myself, 'is this gonna be okay?'.

"(y/n)-ah", I heard my name being called close to me , I look up and it was a smiling Jin, he leaned down and gave a sweet kiss on my forehead, "calm down, you're worrying too much, the cake is gonna be okay", he said as he stirred the flour inside the bowl in his arms. I frowned to myself eventhough pink dust were slowly spreading over my cheeks, "it's just that... Mom taught me this recipe and that's how I actually fell in love with this cake, it's delicious and easy to remember the recipe.... I don't want to ruin the cake you want to make", I whined slightly which he seem to find it cute.

He chuckled, "I promise, we'll make it next time, together, with all the perfect ingredients..since it's your favourite cake", he then look down at what he stirred, "not yet?", he asked. I look at what he was looking and shook my head, "not yet, ne~ do you want some cookies while you're at it?". "oh? Sure", he nodded his head and continued stirring the flour.

I got to the fridge and took a pack of mixed cookies that I made days ago. It has chocolate chip, raisins and cookies&creme white chocolate was there too my favourite. I took one cookie and asked him to open his mouth, he parted his lips and I placed the cookie in between his lips which has the cookies&creme flavour. I ate the chocolate chip flavour and just stare at his reaction.