Chapter 82- Ending 2 Part 2

"woa.. She's still sexy as ever", Rapmonster laughed. Suga smiled, "we don't really have to rest, but Jungkook-ah you have to sleep too, (y/n)-sshii is okay now, we can take care of her while you asleep", he patted his head. Jungkook bit his bottom lip gently, "..okay", he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Seola looked at your father, '........(y/n)-ah.. Please don't leave me'. Your father caught her looking at him, so he smiled reassuringly, knowing that Seola was worried about being left by you.

Then Jin and you walked in at the same time, Jin grinned and held your hand, assisting you to seat on the bed after he saw someone lying on the bed, sleeping.

You look up at Jin, "what did you make?". He placed the set ontop of the table and you stared. He looked at you and smiled, "since...your birthday is around the corner I made you seaweed soup, kimchi fried rice and (fav/food)".

Your jaw dropped as he showed you set by set. You got up and hugged him, "thank you! You're so sweet Jinnie~♡ chu~", you kissed his cheek before seating back down and start eating after saying 'itadakimasu'. Your eyes gleamed with sparkles, "honto no mashita!".

They all chuckled, 'she still had that mix-language habit'.

♬♬♬♬♬

It had been a month already since you stayed in Osaka with your father and Seola, Seola preferred to stay with you than being left alone despite her bias lives in South Korea. Seola learned how to speak in Japanese from you and from google, eventhough it sometimes incorrect.

"(y/n)-chaaaaan!! I bought tickets for the both of us!", she grinned. You looked up at her from your book that you were reading, "to where? Is it minion?". She giggled and took a seat on your bed.

You were actually lying on your stomach while reading a book and listening to all the BTS songs even the song they covered. You were actually sad that they weren't contacting you anymore but at least their song sent messages to you.

[Miru's note:~ ur sad life~]

She shook her head, "it's a surprise and your gonna like it, just be ready at 7pm, oh wait ... Let me buy you a dress and a cute hat!", she grinned and pulling you up from your lying position. You pouted, "I'm tooooooo tired to get up".

"don't be such a lazy bum!", she slapped your butt in annoyance making you yelped and whined at her. "yah!! My butt is really precious!", you pinched her arm. She just grinned and continued her attempt to pull you up.

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

That night she dressed you up and even forced you to put light make up on yourself, you only put light pink-lip-gloss and soft eye-liner and soft blusher, you didn't want the make-up to cover up your face too much.

You wore a cute straw hat with pink ribbon which suits your strawberry shortcake dress.

You let Seola drove your car to the destination while she had your eyesight covered by a handkerchief. It was already dark so you didn't know why she had to buy you a hat.

Once you heard your car stopped and she turn off the engine, you asked, "can I open this thing yet? My eyes are getting sleepy".

Then she opened the door for you, "sorry? Did you say anything? I see your mouth mutter, what is it?". You turned your head to her voice, "can i open this?".

She shook her head but then she realized that you can't see which she laughed to herself and told you not to open the blindfold. You let her dragged you out of the car to a crowded place but it was not too crowded for the both of you since there was a path way, perfect for the both of you. She gave the two tickets to the ticket receiver but then the ticket receiver asked.

"sumimasen? Anata wa (y/n)-san soshite Seola-san desuka?(excuse me? Are you Ms (y/n) and Ms.Seola?)", the said person asked. Seola nodded a yes, "hai!(yes)". "please, allow me to bring you to your assigned place", the said person asked as she stood up and lead both of you the way.

You lightly tapped Seola's hand that was locked around your arm, "Seola-ah..where are we?". Seola snickered and shushed you. You pouted 12 inches and just let her drag you again.

To your hearing, you could hear voices around you, some were talking, some were giggling in delight. Then you felt yourself being seated by Seola after the ticket receiver asked to seat down.

Then loud cheers could be heard.

Then.

[JIN] tteoreojyeo nallineun jeogi nagyeopcheoreom
himeobsi seureojyeoman ga nae sarangi
(fall like those dry leaves
Just falling without strength, my love)

You rushed to open the blindfold that covered your eyes and see what lies infront of you and there they were, standing on the stage, looking at you while singing the song.

[Miru's note:~ I'm actually listening the song right now~ hehehehehehehe]