Chapter 69😍😍 Serenading with Kookie 1

♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♥

"noona~", the sweetest maknae called out to my name outside my door after knocking on it. I was already in my white mid-thigh lengthed dress.

Seola who saw me in this dress smiled widely, "have a nice date with your favourite maknae~". I pouted to her, "urusai, Seola-ah", I walked to my door and opened it, revealing a smiling maknae, with a big bag which looks like a bag for a guitar. Then the sweetest maknae invited himself in and embraced me. He smells nice.

"finally I can let go of this feeling that I had been keep for 13 days of waiting for my turn", he breathed out a sigh of relief. I smiled and hugged him back, "what feeling, Kookie-ah?". "the feelings are me missing you and me stopping myself from launching at you just to bring you in my arms...it's really tough", he sighed and then pulled away to look at me.

D'awwww, this namja really missed me.

I smiled to him and kissed his cheek, "you're so adorable, Kookie-ah". "but noona~ you are moooore adorable than me, c'mon...let's go, i heard yesterday from V-hyung that you went to the amusement park together, how was it? It was your first time, right?", he asked as we walked together by the street. I looked up at him with a slightly pink face, "y-y-yah, what else did he tell you?". He just smiled, "he won't tell me, they all have their own secrets about what they know about you and won't tell us about it at all".

Secrets??

"what secrets?", I asked him back. He grinned as he looked back at me, "noona, would you tell me how was your date with hyung if maybe you gave them something or you showed anything to them?". I punched my own fist on my own palm with an 'I-just-realized' face, "ohhh~ sure, I'll tell you".

I told him that in Jin's date I gave him my homemade cookies, in Suga's date I can't move forward while playing the basketball, in J-hope's date I dance Jungkook's part where he spin in the air, in Rapmon's date I'm both a cat and a dog person, In Jimin's date.....nothing?, in Taehyung's date I'm... I didn't answered that part cu'z it' humiliating.

He looked at me in awe-struck, "jinjja? You now can play basketball but couldn't move forward? Why is that?". I pursed my lips and looked at the birds that were flying above my head, "that's kinda embarrassing too, but I'll tell you nonetheless,......if I move forward while bouncing the ball in my hand I fall on the ground". He chuckled and laced our fingers together before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it tenderly, "oh~ it's okay, every people have their own flaws..oh how about the spin-in-the-air dance in 'I need you', how did you actually do it?", he grinned cutely. I smiled to him shyly, "weeeellll....I watched you guys dance weeks ago...and yeah... I kinda followed it...hehehe".

"woaaaah, noona you're getting cooler", he grinned before he plant a kiss on my cheek, after he pulled away he looked at me and sighed, "noona...I think I have a problem... I'm not really good in expressing how much I'm in love with you". I giggled and pinched his cheeks, "daijoubu, in return you can hang out with me anywhere-". "-but, is serenading you a song okay? Maybe later, is that okay?", he cut my line with a smile on his face. I nodded my head, "sure, Kookie-ah".

"noona~", he called again. I look at him with a wondering look on my face, "yes?". "can I kiss you?", he said while staring straight at me, "not as my noona but as my yeojachingu". My face flushed red at his direct words, I shook my head, "you'll be disqualified". He sighed and pouted. I looked at him and let my hand reached itself to his head before patting it gently, "Kookie-ah... Almost all the members wants it, so....let me choose who's the guy I want to. Maybe it's you or maybe it's one of your hyungs or maybe the guy that's chosen to be my fate is someone else and not one of you... I don't know... , in my beliefs, I'll let god decides", I smiled to him.

He then make a 'thinking-very-hard' face, "woah, you're really into your beliefs that much, hunh? You're so interesting. Ummm... Noona, for today, can I have a wish from you?".

I giggled while looking up at his tall figure, "what wish?". He bit his own bottom lip with a hopeful smile on his face, "umm...for today...ahh, it's really embarrassing noona, knowing that you're older than me". His words made me more curious than before, so I tilted my head to the side and asked, "you're making me curious, what is it?". He closed his eyes and said, "c-can you call me oppa for today?". His words really did shocked me, but that really is cute, a maknae like him wanting me to call him by oppa is just too cute but hey I'll call him that way if that makes him happy.

"sure, Jungkook-oppa~", I grinned up to him. He opened his eyes in shock, I guess he didn't expect me to agree with him. "oh and.. Oppa, since you're my oppa for the day, don't call me by noona okay?", I tilt my head with an eye smile on my face. His face was still shock so I lightly pinched his cheek while still smiling, "yaah~ is it too much?". He shook his head, "a-a-ani... I'm just too flustered because of this..and hehehe, maybe too happy?".

Awwww, this kid is sooo cute.