Chapter 61- Window-shopping with Rapmon 2

"you're her what?", my classmate asked and then he was silent, "I remember you, you're one of the guys that talked to her during lunch in our university", he smirked cockily, "tch, whatever", he walked away, leaving the both of us.

My sobs could be heard by Rapmon. "wait, are you crying?", he asked as he let himself lean on the wall while I was crying my eyes out on his chest. He sighed and patted my head, "geez, I just couldn't let you out of my sight for a second, do I? ....it's okay, I'm here ......what was he trying to do to you?...is he a pervert to begin with?", he said phrase per phrase, when he said about what my classmate was trying to do to me I looked up at him and when he said whether he was a pervert, I slapped his chest with a small giggle, "you're a  pervert too, you know!".

He laughed, "okay okay..now that's the smile I wanna see when I first see you today..... Wheeew... You really look gorgeous today, so the theme today is...red and white lolita?", he placed his hand on my head. I pouted, "yah, I'm not short". He pinched my cheek, "yes you are". I pursed my lips even more, "you are the shortie!". He was dumbfounded by my comeback, "h-hei,...how am I the short one? I'm the tallest in the member!".

My brows were furrowed together, "e-eh? You are? For all I know, Tae's the tallest..". He shook his hands infront of my face, "anii... V's the third tallest, I'm the tallest and Jin-hyung is the second tallest, J-hope-sshii and Jungkook-sshii is the fourth tallest. Yoongi-hyung is the second shortest and the shortest is our Bangtan's baby-face with a wow body, Jimin, who is also a pervert and sometimes annoying", he said as he grabbed my wrist as wanting to walk with me.

We were actually outside the Time square of the city and yeah... I didn't actually know where he wants to bring me but I just followed him.

"where are you taking me, Rapmonie?", I asked after I properly laced my fingers with his while looking up at him. He looked at our intertwined fingers and then looked at me, "um.. I'm taking you... I'm not taking you anywhere actually, I just wanna walk with you along the city and see if there's anything you wanna buy or I wanna buy....simply window shopping~", he said with a small smile.

"say... I was wondering, do you like cats or dogs?", he asked as he look ahead of him while we walk hand-in-hand. "I like both.. How about you?", I asked, looking up at him. He thought for a while and shrugged his shoulder, "I don't actually know... Why do you like both?". I puffed my cheeks, "they're really cute and fluffy and yummy". His jawdropped as I mentioned 'yummy', "yummy? A-as in delicious? Wait...why is it yummy? It's an animal and pet, why would you eat them?!", he asked as his eyes shows bewilderment.

I playfully slapped his arm, "oppa~! I didn't say anything about eating them! Yummy as in their cuteness and fluffy fur". He blinked his eyes two times, "I'm sorry, I don't get you..". I sighed and looked around where I saw a cat, a fluffy white cat, I slipped my hand from his hand and walked to the cat, I crouched down and took it with me to show it to Rapmon, "here, see this neko(cat), they have this beautiful soft fur like a cotton candy and their eyes are so unique and kawaii(cute)", this time I blinked my eyes to him with a small smile as I brushed it's fur making it purr.

He looked at the cat and then looked at me, he rubbed the back of his neck, "Umm....so is it's fur yummy?". "oppaaaa~ what I really meant was, that if you touch their fur, it's really soft like a cotton candy and that's how yummy it felt like", I pouted to him. "okay okay, I can't concentrate when you're making cute faces and cute sounds. SO! their fur is the definition of yummy, okay I get it".

I nodded my head, "cats are gentle but sometimes really hard to tame but when you get to tame them, they will love you very much", I grinned and stroked it's fur, it's purr excites me, as in, I was so happy. I walked away and put it where it belonged,  then I walked to Namjoon.

"umm.. The cat is following you", he said. I look back and yes, there it was, following me and had this adorable big sparkling eyes, "meow~". "I think it's attached to you already", he laughed. I giggled  and shook my head, "aniyaaaa... Neko-chan, stay here, okay?", I said to the cat as I made it lay back down. I never realized that behind the window where the cat actually laid were 6  person watching me, while eating their food. I smiled to the cat and waved a hand, "jaa!",  I walked backwards to Rapmon and usher him to walk with me.