Chapter 55- Playing Basketball with Suga 2

I unconsciously blinked my eyes for a few time while I think, I groaned and poked his chest, "oppa decide". He smiled, "bounce and walk around, can you do that?".

"i'll try..", I tried bouncing the ball in my hand but I just stood still. "good, try walk around while bouncing the ball in your hand, do it slowly", he ordered as he watched me. I tried to do as he said but ended up, me chasing over the ball that fall from my hand, "uwaah!", I chased the ball and caught it in my arm, he laughed at me. I pouted to him, "yaah, I'm.. I-I'm just a beginner..", I whined slightly. He then went behind me and placed his arm over my own and he gently held my hand by the back of my hand, he made me bounce the ball while walking backwards and then sidewards and forward.

He then let me go to watch me doing on my own without his assistance. I can move sideward perfectly, and can also move backward but couldn't walk forward, why? It was supposed to be easy yes? But...... I fell on my hand and arm which he quickly hepled me up and checked my arm.

He sighed in relief, "geez, it's a good thing you wore an inner...or else your beautiful arm would be ruin", he kissed my arm and that action made my heart skipped a beat, "are you okay?", he looked up to me after looking at my arm. I looked away, "I'm okay". "okay..try again, cheoncheonhi(slowly)", he ordered and helped me to get on my feet.

After I got on my feet with his help, I tried again but I end up falling forward again, to him, he caught me before I fall again. He tilted my chin to look at him and smiled softly, "I guess, you can't move forward...that's okay though, as long as you can move sideways, backwards is kinda unique too, so don't be ashame of yourself that you can't play forward". My orbs were shaking as I actually stared directly to his eyes. He smiled to me, and let me go slowly, "okay..since you can do bouncing, try dunking", he pulled my wrist to the dunk pole.

He went behind me again and positioned my arm, his lips were really close to my ear, "either you can shoot it on place...or jump", he placed both his hand on each side of my waist, shocking me a little. "o-o-oh, ok", I squeaked under his arm.

I tried shooting without jumping, it nearly went in and I was amazed, "woaah!". He laughed, "it's not even in and yet you're excited". "oh, shut it oppa, I never tried it, so of course I'd be excited", I slipped away from his arms and caught the ball and then tried again, it nearly went in again and I jumped in excitement.

He laughed in amusement, "ah, you're so amusing~". I chased the ball again and this time I tried jumping, first try it didn't went in, second try it didn't went in but the third try, it....went in!! I squealed in delight and smiling ear to ear while looking at the bouncing ball, "oppa! It made in!". He smiled, "congratulations! You made your first dunk in your first training and day!", he went to my side and kissed my temple. I was still smiling, not caring the fact that he had kissed my temple. He ruffled my hair, "okay try doing it again, THEN we can play one-on-one....after I teach you some little things". I gawked, "y-yah, you're a pro there's only 0.0000000000000001% I can afford to win", I pouted to him.

He pinched my cheek, "it's your first, it would always be like that, okay, try scoring again". I sighed and puffed my cheeks, "stop pinching my cheeks, it's really precious you know! Okay, where was I...oh ball", I look around and walked to one edge, I grabbed the ball and walked back to the shooting pole. I bit my lip and jumped for the second time and it went in, I tried again and it went in and again it went in and again it went in, I was so excited that I hugged Suga, he hugged me back.

"okay, next is about three pointers, two pointers and pointer but one pointer only happens when there was a foul when you try dumping the ball", he started teaching about it as soon as I let go of him.

After a while of teaching and showing how to steal ball, forward ball, pass ball and other things I finally know how to play basketball, except for the fact that I can't run with the ball by running forward cu'z I'll definitely fall again.

"you're so wonderful jagiya~ okay, shall we play one on one?", he smiled and looked at me for my expression. I made a blank face and thought of it hardly, "I'll try...". He smiled wider and pecked my forehead, "good girl♥ let's play!", he grabbed the ball that was on the ground and pulled my wrist gently to the centre of the court, he threw it above his head and I quickly steal it and just threw right from the centre, because I wanna try three pointers. Suga gasped and stared at the ball.

The ball was moving in cicle above the net.

But it didn't went in, so we chased for the ball and continued playing the game.

In the end, my score and him was the same 15:15 over three hours of play. Well, he seem to actually give me chances to win the game which I find him sweet but he shouldn't be like that, we're playing a game, so it have to be fair and square but then again, if he actually play fair and square, I might lose.

Right now, I am resting on Suga's chest+shoulder, the way he wanted me to do with him before. He was radiating heat from his body but since I thought it was because of the heat and plus he's sweating, I shrugged it off, well I was too but due to blushing and sweating so much. 

"oppa, this is really tiring...but nonetheless...it was ..fun", I smiled as I look up at him while still lying on his chest. His face was red and he seem to can't stop smiling as if his face was stuck in grinning, "eungkyakyakya...I know.. This feels better than I thought it would". I stared at him and leaned closer, he frozed while still had this smile on his face, I then plant my lips gently on his cheeks, "gomawo for teaching me", I smile sweetly. His face was burning, "a-anything for oppa's favourite girl", he said as his face is still stuck with the grin.

I giggled and lean my head back there and stared at the sky. It's already in the afternoon so it was really hot. I was still hugging the ball in my arms and let my mind wander. "(y/n)-sshii", he called. I hummed as a response. He heaved out a satisfied sigh, "what do you want for lunch?". "you", I answered blankly before I got up to see his blushing face and laughed, "oppa~ I was just joking, but I might eat you since you're the world sweetest person, Suga-oppa~ hehehehehehe, joudan yo (just joking)", I tilted my head while I flashed my sweet eye smile to him.

He got up and pouted to me, "you know I would let you eat me~". I giggled even more, "oppa~ umm... I heard from Seola that she had eaten a burger from burger king and I just wonder how it taste like, let's go there oppa?". He placed his one arm around my neck and nodded his head, "okay, let's eat there then oh and it's my treat". "okay okay", I smiled and just let him drag me to the scooter after we took our jackets. He took the ball from my hand and put it in his bag. I wore my jacket and he wore his.