Chapter 15- Jealous and Pervert

God, this song is so addictive! Just then I lost it, I actually dance to the song while closing my eyes, moving to the beat, and my body moved to the music. I dance and dance and I spin my whole body two times to finish the music where Rapmon would say, "Converse high".

"ah, I love this song", I said dreamily but then I heard claps, making me jolt from my peacefulness to stare wide eye. God I didn't realize it! They're still infront of me!

Jungkook's claps last never. He got up to me and hugged me, "noona, you're so great in dancing, can I be your fan, noona?", he pulled away to look at me with those pleading blinking puppy eyes. He even said Noona when I told him not to, but dang he's so cute!

I blush and bit my lip, "uhh...okay?". "yesseu!", he cheered while jumping up and down. He hugged me again before kissing my forehead, I look down with the most deepest blush.

"YAH! Jungkook-ah! How dare you!", they all yelled, except for Jin and Suga. Jin then walked over to me and patted my head, "you're a greater dancer than me, I'm really jealous", he laughed, "since when do you like dancing?". I pressed my lips together and shrugged, "since I was a kid". "wow", he leaned closer to my ear before whispering, "those dances are sexy". My face turns bright red, 'eomma, they're teasing me again'.

He pulled away and smiled warmly, "you being flustered is really cute". Jimin ran next to me and stole a kiss on my cheek, "cute". Rapmon winked to me. Suga was just smiling. J-hope grinned to me. Taehyung was pouting, he got next to me and tugged my finger, "(y/n)-noona, can I...be your fan too?". My cheeks were already tainted with pink. I shrugged my shoulder, "you don't really have to be..Tae-ah". He pouted even more and let go of my finger then he pointed to Jungkook, "you let him be your fan, why can't I be?". He then sulked in a corner.

"a-ah... T-Tae-ah, don't sulk...", my teeth started to chatter at the sight. My heart was pounding hardly on my chest. He pouted and looked away. The others were snickering, I look at them and glare so they could shut up, before I went to his side and crouched down to be in the same height with him. I tilted my head to look at him, "Tae-ah". He pursed his lips while looking down. He's younger than me, right? Then I can do whatever I want, I grabbed his chin and tilted his face to look at me, I leaned my face closer and when our lips were centimetres away, I whispered, "okay then", then I pulled away before he actually pulled me to kiss him. I got up and look at the others to see that they were staring with shock and jealous eyes?

"you kissed him..noona?", Jungkook asked while his eyes were widened and his face were sort of disbelief. I shook my head as a no, "no, I would never, I will not let my first kiss be taken like that". Relief washed over each of their faces until they become shock again when Taehyung pulled me again and spin me around in his arm, I squeaked, horrified.

He stopped spinning me around when I asked him to stop. He looked at me with a smiley face. "are you sure, you didn't kiss him?", J-hope's voice could be heard, "cu'z the way he's acting, he looks like he became the happiest person ever". Taehyung was still staring at me deeply while I can only look away. "well, I was a little bit sad that she didn't kiss me BUT I'm still happy that she agreed for me to be her fan", he smiled and he was still holding my hands in his. Suga pushed him away, "let's go order some pizza", he looked at me.

I blinked for a while, "oppa, why are you asking me?". He smiled, "because you're our friend, you should take care of our appetite too". "you called him oppa", J-hope stared in disbelief but he was ignored.

"go ahead, Suga-ah", I said before looking away and finding a place to seat. I took a seat in between Jin and Rapmon. I played with both of their hands in silent, they stared at me, I know it because I could feel their eyes on me. "you two...have very feminine hand", I said while touching each of their finger gently with a wondering look on my face. "damn it girl", Rapmon cussed under his breath, "you're......turn on...", his voice was muffled.

"(y/n)-ah", Jin called. I turn my head to the right to look at him, "yes?". He smiled, "one day, I want to try your cookings", he grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers, I don't know why but my cheeks feels hot because of it before my other hand was lift up by Rapmon and he kissed my fingers while he close his eyes.

This kind of feeling is somewhat new to me.

Then the two of them stopped kissing my fingers, they got up at the same time and placed one of their hand on their lower part. They cussed under their breath, saying, "damn, my trousers are tight", before they walked out of the door. I cocked an eyebrow at their behavior, 'what's up with them?'. I was left on the ground, thinking of what to do before the other 5 members sat in circle with me.

"leave them alone, we saw what they did, they're just pervert", Jimin smirked before J-hope poke Jimin's shoulder, "but this guy is more perverted than those two so you should be aware of him rather than those two". With that statement, he got a slap on his thigh from an annoyed Jimin.

I laughed, they're really funny. They joined laughing.

This is fun.

They talked about their life and finally I build up the courage to open up to them, I only told them about the basic parts of my life, I'm not gonna tell them the embarrassed part of me. I would never tell anything secretive to a person moreover, a guy.

Suga smiled sympathetically to me, "I'm sorry about your mother". I returned the gesture with a sweet one, sweeter one than before, "it's okay...". Taeuhyung suddenly hugged me from the side while smiling at me, "your smile is really cute". I blushed at his comment and giggled. Jungkook who was on the other side of me, he stared at us, "noona-ah...no wonder you said you missed your mother, I feel so guilty...", he hugged the other side of me and hid his head on the crook of my neck.

"seems like our maknae got her first", Jimin said while staring at us. I patted their heads.

Then the door opened and we could smell the delicious smell of pizza, Jin and Rapmon brought it in with smiles but then frowned as they saw the air that surrounds all of us. It was a sad aura.

"what's wrong guys?", Rapmon asked. Taehyung pulled away from me and grinned like all the thing didn't actually happened, "we'll tell you later, let's enjoy pizza!", he got up and took the pizza before placing the boxes on the ground in our circle. Jungkook was still stucked to me. I look at him with worried eyes, "Jungkook-ah..", I called out to him and he look up at me with sad puppy eyes.

I smiled, "stop worrying about me, I'm okay", as a present for worrying over me I gave him a kiss on his forehead. He blushed and smile, "okay".

So we enjoyed the pizza, more like Jin enjoyed the pizza, they ordered 3 boxes of pizza, I ate one while the other ate two or three or maximum (Jin) 10, he ate a lot. "guys, let's practice a last song before we head home", Rapmon informed. I smiled, "but you guys have to wait for 20 minutes before you start training, it's not good for your tummy", I said while rubbing my tummy.

He chuckled, "ofcourse, honey~", he joked. I pinched his shoulder in annoyance, "pervert". He laughed and ruffled my upper hair, "it's not my fault I'm a pervert, honey". "okay that's enough", Jimin decided to get in between us both, he looked as if he was glaring at him. I sighed, these guys.

They all just sat on the ground resting, except for a certain blondie, who was running around the room while screaming, "ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!", all night long annoying the hell out of everybody in the room. All they wanted was to rest but this kid is too hyper to be truth which includes another guy, the third oldest, who seemed really hyper after eating three different flavour pizzas.

I was resting my head on Jin's shoulder, Jungkook was resting his head on my other shoulder eventhough he's tall.