Chapter 50- Texting

☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏☎

The next day~

I stared at the outside from my class, "it's raining..". Seola was sleeping next to my table. The lecturer got out for a while to grab his things, leaving us in the class doing our work. I looked at my phone, receiving messages from the 7 of them.

RM: is it raining at your university, did you bring your umbrella with you?

Jin: do you know how to cook (fav/cake)? I keep on having the wrong timing

Kookie: noona, it's raining, are you feeling cold? let's eat lunch together later, okay?

Chim: jagi, how is your night? Did you sleep well? Did you dream of me?

Suga: have you heard the song called 'Colour' by Day6? Oppa recommend you to listen to that song

Hope: hai≧﹏≦

Tae: goodmorning (y/n)-noona, I was worried about washing the make-up but when Hopie-hyung said that it's not good, I did as you said.

I smiled at the messages they sent to me, I was actually holding my laughter about Hope's message.

(To RM)Me: yeah, it's raining, don't worry, I brought my umbrella with me ⌒﹏⌒

(To Jin)Me: I can teach you, but the Q is when?

(To Kookie)Me: It's kinda cold and sure, where do we meet?

(To Chim)Me: *pout* y would I tell u my dream?~

(To Suga)Me: Day6? I think I know them

(To Hope)Me: *lol* goodmorning Hope-ah ^^

(To Tae)Me: d'aww ur so sweet Tae-ah

After I sent those messages to them I looked up from my phone to see that a few of the students were staring at me.

"why is she smiling on her own?"

"I saw her with Jungkook the other day"

"really? Oh my god, no"

I groaned to myself, this is why I sometimes hate school, these hateful people. Then I shook Seola but stopped when I received messages from them again.

RM: that's good, guess what?

Jin: would you like it when we date, you teach me?

Kookie: ok! Isn't there any lecturer in your class, noona?

Chim: I wanna know~ is it a smut of you and me?

Suga: you know them? I never really saw their pictures or see them in real life, I like their songs, I heard they work under JYP entertainment o>_<o~

Hope: I was thinking, I don't really have any idea where to take you during our date

Tae: I'm only sweet for u, noona♡

I answered them then stopped when the lecturer got back. I shook Seola before the lecturer sees her and she finally sat up and rubbed the sleep of her eyes. The lesson continued, I jot down every important facts that I can't miss out.
[miru's note:~oooh~~ next chapter is the start of their date~~~I can't wait!!]