Chapter 63😍😍 Relaxing with Chimchim 1

♡♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡

My next date is with the shortie, he asked me to just wear a comfortable clothes because he said we'll be walking at the garden while playing games from his IPad --"

Shortie was holding his Ipad in one hand and my hand on his other hand.

"jagi~", he called and pecked my cheeks, "I have a present for you~ I've kept it for a long time and nearly forgotten to show it to you". I blinked my eyes, "what is it?". He grinned, "this present had to do with the both of us seating". I nodded my head and we searched for a place to seat in the city garden.

After we found ourselves a seating place, we both sat down. He took out his Ipad and held it 20cm from our sight. He searched something from his Ipad and then played a video.

I watched the video as it start.

Jimin's voice could be heard chuckling as he video the scene infront of him.

J-hope  placed his hand on Jin's shoulder, "hyung, can't you tell me what (y/n) meant?". Jin was stiffling his laughter, "about what?". "yah, about...what does uke means?", he asked, his face was fill with determination.

Jin then held his hand up and everyone stared at him as he was about to explain what uke meant.

"okay there's this anime I read on a wiki about a couple of lovers, they are called Seme and uke, in a relationship the dominant one is the seme and the uke is the one who satisfies the seme's want, the uke gives everything what the seme wants in a love affair. Seme is the person above and uke is the person below"-Jin

"okay, I'm out of here, my ears are too innocent to hear this"-Jungkook

"but you're 18, you can already listen"-RM

"no thank you"-Jungkook

And he leave the room and Jimin was still holding his laughter from being let out.

"oh god, this I can't wait to hear what's next"-Jimin

"so...me being a uke? Isn't that a good thing?"-J-Hope

"aniya~ it's actually a boy x boy relationship-"-Jin

"WHAT?!-"-J-Hope

"so what she actually mean is that you'll be a good uke to V. V becomes the seme"-Jin

"YAAAAHHHH! HYUNG! NO F*CKIN WAY!", he thrashed the things around him and his face was already pink. The others burst into laughters except for the two, J-hope and Taehyung, whose face are at it's reddest.

"is (y/n) seriously still with this thing??!! Oh my god! Ahhhhhhhh!! My dignity as a straight guy is ruiiiiiiined by the girl I liiiiikeeeee!!!", he wailed. Jimin who can't seem to control his laughter, made the camera in his hand fell from his grasp to the ground, which records the ceiling and their echoes of laughter and Taehyung and J-hope's cries of horror.

I couldn't hold my laughter anymore so I covered my lips and started laughing out loud and tears were at the corner of my eyes.

"oh my god! That was the best present ever, ahahahahahaha! That was hilarious!", my face was making an 'XD' emoticon because I couldn't stop my laughter anymore as I let it out and my whole body was shaking.

Jimin only stared at me with a smile on his face, he placed his hand on my back, calming my laughter bomb, "that reaction is the cutest", he said as he too joined laughing a little.