Chapter 36- Make-up with Suga BUT with a lot of disturbance 1

Suga got up and was grinning like this cute kid. He went to my side and sat down on the chair. He look so excited, he was still grinning, I calmed him down by holding his hand gently, he immediately blush in return, his blush turns darker and darker.

Then Taehyung pulled my hand away from Suga's and said, "you shouldn't hold his hand, he'll drool on you AND he never held girl's hand before". I frowned, "but oppa held my hand before, when we were heading to BigHit for the first time for me, he was helping me out". "well, that's true, but Suga-hyung don't usually know how it feel if the girl made the first move by holding his hand", he continued, slowly letting go of my hand.

I look at Suga and his blush decrease, "oh? Sorry, I won't hold your hand anymore", I said but he was shock to my statement, he shook his head, "i-it's okay, oppa can handle it". "umm..okay then", I looked at his face and inspect every inch of his face, "oppa, can I change you into a girl with make-up?". He blinked his eyes cutely, "just like Jungkook-ah? Sure! I don't mind".

I grinned widely and gently touched his face with my finger, "you're very pale, oppa". He grinned and was blushing, "that's why I'm call Suga, Sugar is white and I'm really pale, that's why". I made an O-shape mouth in acknowledgement, "you look good in", I ran my fingers through his dyed white hair, "..white, then... I should shade your eyes with white and grey glitters, does that sound okay to you, oppa?". He smiled and held my hand, the one that I use to ran my fingers through his white locks, "I can't wait".

I smiled back softly with a light blush on my cheeks, "then...close your eyes", he obliged to my words. Taehyung was still standing next to me and his lips were left opened while he stared at the both of us. I puffed powder over his face and then I wiped it gently with my hand, then I drew line over his upper eyes but softly so that I could see where should I put the glitters.

"(y/n)-sshii", he called. "yea?", I muttered. "If I ask you out, just the two of us, together, would you accept it?", he asked. "yah! Hyung! You can't do that! Noona's mine!", Taehyung shrieked. "I'll think about it...but I think I'll accept it, cu'z.... You guys are playing a game, right? So yeah, I'll go out with you", I replied, ignoring Tae's words which he whined.

"hyung wants to go out with my Jagi, so why can't I? It's true we are playing a game who'll get her first. That's why I'm asking her out, I want to win her heart too, you know", he pouted. I pinched his cheek as he said that, my face was burning because of this, this cute oppa of mine keep talking nonsense like Jagi, I'm not his Jagi yet, I'm like his dongsaengil (younger sister).

He yelped and opened his eyes in shock, "jagiiiiii, why did you do that?", and when he saw me blushing he sighed and get the point that I was embarrassed to his words so he just shut up, but he still spoke but it's about another matter.

"besides, V. You can take your turn after I go out on a date with my cute Jagi", he continued. Geez, I really want to pinch him again, but I can't destroy his face, Seola had mentioned to me that If I were to ruin a celebrity's face I'll go to jail. I don't like jail after watching lots of story from Crime and Investigation, Beyond scared straight. It's really nasty.

"(y/n)-noona, can I go out with you too?", Taehyung asked as he slowly wrapped his lean arms around my waist and placing his chin on top of my right shoulder, he was looking at my pink face and grinned.

"s-sure", I stuttered and continued brushing glitters lightly around his eyes. "you'll be my wife, soon, or maybe sooner", he grinned and tightened the hug. I squeaked under his arms, "Tae-ah, you're gonna kill me by suffocating me like that, not too tight". He nodded and grinned, "you aren't playing hard to get right? Cu'z if you do I'm gonna kick you, not that I want that to happen though~". I giggled and shook my head, my hair slightly brushed his face at that, "I'm not even playing hard to get, I'm letting you guys like me, I just gave up because I can't stop making you guys not love me since I already tried that before...BUT it end up, you guys like me more", I sighed to my own words and pouted in the end.

"we just found you attractive, eventhough you're rude. We become more attracted to you, when Jin hyung said that you actually have a soft heart eventhough you're rude, Oppa likes that about you", Suga was grinning while he still had his eyes close. "oh... But..". "(y/n)-noona, no but", he closed my lips with his finger, "most of all, we like you because you simply act naturally around us and treat eachother equal", he softly planted a kiss on my blushing right cheek.

Jimin saw us in this position so he skipped to the three of us and said, "you guys looks like you're having a serious talk, what's the topic?". Before I get to say that it was nothing, Taehyung cut my line by saying, "it's about (y/n)-noona", he kissed again, making me drop my brush and covered my face. This feels weird, him hugging me from behind and kissing my cheeks.

This position is just TOO extravagant.

"V, don't be so selfish, I want to hug my future Jagiya too", Jimin said with an annoyed baby face look. Taehyung glared, "she's my future Jagiya, not you Jimin". Oh. He's being rude to his hyung now.

"Chimmy-ah, Tae-ah, you can hug me later, can't you see I'm putting make up on Suga-ah?", I said, slightly annoyed at the two members. Taehyung let me go after kissing my cheek again, "Okay, but after Suga-hyung, it's my turn!". I sighed and nodded.

"then meee!!", J-hope from a few feets away yelled at the top of his lungs while raising his hand. I nodded, "okay".

"(y/n)sshii, when are you going to continue?", he asked as he peeked to look at me with one eye. I was already done with his eyes, so I'm going to put blusher on his cheeks, "sorry, I'll continue now", I crouch down to take the once falling brush and place it on the table before taking another brush. He continued to stare at me.

"(y/n)-ah", Jimin called. I hummed for him to continue, while gently brushing the brush on Suga's very pale cheeks with pink blusher. "have I ever told you, how amazing you are?", he said. I blush and shook my head but still continue on spreading blusher on Suga's cheek.

"well then, you're amazing and since I'm older than you, I'm your oppa, right?", he winked to me. I bit my lip and nodded my head. "then, you should call me your oppa too, besides Suga-hyung". I shook my head, "a-aniya~…you're about the same age as me". "but, jagiya, when we're together sooner, you're gonna have to call me oppa, beside~ you aren't my noona", he lift strands of my hair and kiss the end of my hair, I blushed.