Chapter 67- Playing with TaeTae 2

He grinned to me and hugged me by only his one arm, "wae?". "because I said so", I shut my eyes tightly, this is the first time a guy, younger than me, teased me like that. I puffed my cheeks and looked away.

"hm~ I will do it, because you aren't saying that to my face", he could be hear smiling through his voice. I gritted my teeth and calmed myself down and once I did. I think of a way to get him back.

.
.
.
.
.

Ah! I got one, hope this still works. I grabbed his t-shirt and then bit my lip, "don't do that again, please?", my face is a little pink, I leaned closer and place a gentle kiss on his cheek, "please?", I blink my eyes. He looked at me with a slightly pink cheek.

Meh, it still works eventhough the effect on him were just little. He sighed and looked away, "okay, I won't do it because noona is just soooooo cute".

Wait.....it doesn't seem like a payback at all. It seemed that I was begging for him not to do that again.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, I failed.

Despair is the only thing I felt. I huffed a sigh and then poked his cheek, "Tae-ah", I called. He look at me with a small smile but a curious one at that. I pouted, "won't you tell me where you're taking me?". He grinned, "I'll tell you if you beg".

This namja ><".

I puffed my cheeks and stuck my tongue out at him in pure annoyance, "baka! Like I would do that!", I crossed my arm and just look forward. He was slightly shock at my behaviour, "noona... Wae.. Why aren't you going to be sweet to me like what you do to Jin-hyung and YoonGi-hyung?". I was holding my smile. I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, "I don't think I have to". He went white, "wh-why? Noona..? D-don't you want to try and like me?".

Oh.My.God, his face is so shock which is so cute! He look down in embarrassed. I was already shaking because of laughing too much in my mind and so I decide to put a stop to it by letting out my laughter. He looked at me with a dumbfounded look, "n-noona?". I smiled to him and gently pressed my lips on his cheek making him mooore dumbfounded.

"Tae-ah, I already like you, why would I have to try?", I smiled an eye-smile. His lips were slightly quivering and I regretfully think that he was about to burst out crying, so I wrapped my arms around his neck before again kissing his nose softly, "Tae-ah~ I was just joking about not being sweet to you, besides eventhough I think I'm not being sweet enough for you but you still said I'm too sweet for you".

He slowly grinned widely and kissed me all over my face, avoiding my lips of course which sorta made my face flushed. "y-y-y-yaaahh Tae-ah .... K-k-k-kumanhaeeeee", I tried stopping his face from pecking my face which I succeeded since he stopped with a huge and satisfied grin. "I cheongmal love you, (y/n)-noona", he said with his grin. I smiled back to him after I calmed my rapid heartbeats.

Then the taxi stopped after it was place infront of a slightly crowded place. "okay, I'll contact you again later to pick us up, okay? Here's the tip", he gave the driver the money and he climbed out of the car, I couldn't see what was behind him, and once I saw it, my jaw dropped and I quickly pushed my way out, "wooaaaahhh, what is this place? Are we going in here, Tae-ah? Why is it so colourful? Why I've never heard of this place before?", I eyed the entrance in awe, never even realizing that Taehyung was watching me with a soft smile on his face.

I felt my hand being tugged softly, I look up to my side to see him smiling at me, he leaned closer to whisper, "this is an amusement park, I knew it, you never went here before, right? So allow me to be the first one to bring you here then", he smiled. My face went a little pink because of what he said, he's really sweet! I smile to him and laced my short fingers with his long ones. So warm.

He walked with me to the entrance and just walked in without paying and the security didn't budge and the paying counter didn't even budge too, that's weird so I poked his cheek, "Tae-ah, is this right to just go in without paying?", I looked up at him while I was at it. He looked back at me with a grin, "don't worry noona~ I already arranged it before this and they remember my face, well I did said I'd come with my girlfriend and...hehehe... I paid for it earlier before you're here with me", he said before he pecked my cheek, shocking me a little.

This guy...

Is he really that...

d'awwwwww he's so adorable

I smiled to him back and just stayed silent and let him dragged me. After we were surrounded by the games from the said amusement park. He looked at me and held both of my hand, "so where do you wanna go first?". I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, what do you recommend?". "hmm...okay, I have a plan, you should follow me to wherever place I want to go", he grinned. I raised an eyebrow, is he serious?

"even the toilet?", I asked in pure confusion. At first his face was blank but then he shook his head rapidly with a light pink blush on his face, "no no no no no, except there, hmm...let's go here first", he covered my eyes and made me walked to a place.

I bit my own lip, "Tae-ah, where to?", I asked as I hold his arm to ensure myself that he's here with me eventhough I know that it was his hands that's covering my eyes. "just wait and see~ teehee~", he whispered. He brought me somewhere and I heard the crowds were talking about us, like;

"awee that's a cute couple~♡"

"the way that guy hold her carefully, that guy is sooo sweet! I wish my boyfriend is sweet like that!"

"that girl is really cute"

"aren't those the sweetest couple"

"teehee, everyone is talking about us, noona", he smiled through his words. I moved my head a little, "I know, Tae-ah", then giggled.