Chapter 14- Trip To BigHit and Reminiscing

An adorable maknae is my outmost weakness, I shut my eyes tightly because I couldn't hold it in.

Then he started singing.

"mianhe mianhe hajiman"

It's a Taeyang song called 'Eyes Nose Lips'. Then he hugged me, "noona, please don't be mad at me", he whispered to my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and laid my head ontop of his without saying anything and he totally get the idea. I just can't be mad at him, he's too cute to be mad at. Well, I'm not actually angry at them, they didn't do anything wrong at all! I just don't like being tease, that's all.

Suga then looked at me, "umm... (y/n)-sshii? Are you actually mad at us?". I shook my head, he chuckled lightly and laid his head on my other shoulder that was not occupied. We stayed in that position until we arrived at the BigHit Entertainment. Suga got out and held my hand to help me out of the car, after I got out from the car, I let his hand go and looked around.

It's bigger than I thought it would. Jimin grinned at me, "you look so sexy girl, c'mon I think it's your first time here", he winked before pulling me with the others. Geez, he's irresistible.

We went into the lift together and went to a room. Mirror was adjacent and opposite of eachother.

I went in and walked around, I stared in awe but not obviously. "I wish I have this place of my own", I muttered to myself but could be hear by the guy that was standing behind me. "you want me to rent it for a day for you?". "eek! Hei! Don't creep on me like that", I pinched his shoulder, he playfully winced with a pout.

"anyway, no thanks", I looked away. He placed his one arm around my neck, "d'aww but girl, I'll give anythin' you want", he spoke in english". I jabbed his side and frowned to him, "don't do that....", I scooted next to Jin, who had been staring at us for a while.

He laughed, "and you shouldn't do that to someone who's older than you", he patted my head. I pouted and look down, "...alright". He laughed even more before tilting my head to look at him, "now, don't go sulking on me like that, it's too cute". I blushed and looked away. Taehyung pulled me away from Jin and let me seat down on the ground in the middle of the mirror, facing the seven of them where they would actually be facing at the mirror(to be precise, they all were facing me)

"let's practice No more dream", Rapmon clapped twice, "oh and (y/n)-ah, would you mind playing the song from the radio". I nodded my head and got up from my seat and went to the radio, I lean down and pressed the play button when they were already at their position.

While they dance, I sat next to the radio and watched them in silent. Their dance really did shocked me especially the part when one of them kicked the others from behind and when the La la la la la part, where Jimin pulled his jersey up showing his abs, geez, that really caught me off guard. He did that while winking at me, that sneaky shortie.

Nonetheless, their dance were fast and extravagance, this is my first time seeing them dance. I don't know why but I think Jin's dances were a little bit slower in pace and Rapmon's dances were a little bit...slacky.

Overall, J-hope and Jimin's dances were great to my eyes.

When they were done, they looked at me.

Jimin sat by my side with a smirk, "so? Am I sexy?", he said 'sexy' in english. I looked away with a light blush on my face. J-hope then crouched infront of me, "so, you're still not a fan of us?". I look at him, avoiding his eyes, "yes". He sighed and ruffled his own hair. "but I like your dance and Jimin's", I replied with a small voice but just because of that small compliment, they jumped high in the air and cheered. The others were wiping their sweats with a towel.

They put so much effort in dancing. To think that before this I called them spoiled rich brats, when they are actually caring to eachother, they're like family, they actually earned their money from their manager instead of their parents. I found out that they actually miss their parents back home. Me too, I miss my mom and daddy.

I feel so guilty saying all that to them.

While I was thinking, I never even realize that Taehyung was waving his hand infront of my face. I was actually in a daze to realize that.

"why do you look so sad, (y/n)-noona?", he asked. I looked up at him in shock, then shook my head, "I'm not sad at all, Tae-ah". Jimin poked my cheek, "you actually did look sad, (y/n)-ah".

J-hope smiled down to me and hoist me up, "then let us cheer for you, Guys, Converse high", he said to the others. They all nodded and played the song and sang the song while dancing to the beat. I never actually seen they dance to this song before because I only like the song but not that I actually watched them dancing to the 'Converse High' song. I was drawn to dance with them but I just don't want to do that, cu'z that's just too embarrassing. So I just smiled and bobbed my head and moved my hand and arm a little to the beat.