Chapter 16- Texting

"they're such a kid, right (y/n)-ah?", he smiled through his voice. I let out a sigh, "how do you actually deal with this? Seola would always lie down on the couch, watching tv and short videos of you guys, she would never create a fuss like this". He lightly chuckled, "that's because I've been with them since 3 years, that's why I can endure them", he ruffled my hair, "and if you stay with us longer, you'll learn to get along with it".

I giggled, "I don't think I can, If I do". "trust me, you can", he smiled while staring at J-hope and Taehyung dancing fantastic baby by bigbang.

"FANTASTIC BABY! DANCE! WOO HOO! YOU GOTTA DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE! FANTASTIC BABY!", they jumped and danced to all their might. Their stomach will be crammed in no time.

1

2

3

"a-arrgh! My stomach!", the two happy-virus grabbed their stomach in pain. All of us laughed. Hate to tell you but..... I told you. It's only 5 minutes and they just couldn't stay still and rest for twenty minutes.

I took out my phone after a while and saw messages from Seola.

SoLoud: (y/n), where are you??

SoLoud: r u ok?!

SoLoud: y is the other BTS members with u?

SoLoud: oh, thnk god ur ok!

SoLoud: dun worry, if ur worry about me~ I'll be fine Rapmon-sshii told me that you'll be staying with them, to be honest I feel a little bit jealous

SoLoud: you'll hafta tell me what got you into that opportunity!

SoLoud: c ya 2morrow 8 school~ >_<♡

I let out a sigh of relief.

Me: Seola-ah

Then I received an immediate message.

SoLoud: (y/nnnnnnnnn)! I miss you, I hope you aren't being bullied by them, I wonder why they wanted to be close to you though
Me: I don't know either
SoLoud: but did you open up to them?
Me: I just did
SoLoud: I'M SO PROUD OF YOOOUUU!!
Me: wait for a minute okay.

I look up at Jin and smiled then grasped Jungkook's hand so he would look up at me . "yes?". I smiled and held out my phone to the sky, "smile". I snapped a picture of the three of us, I then send it to Seola.

SoLoud: YAH! You took a pic with ma bae!!

I laughed, and showed Seola's reaction to Jin, he laughed and shook his head.

Me: i showed what u messaged to me to Jin, he laughed tho
SoLoud: u showed him!? WAAAEEE
Me: bcu'z u said he's ur bae~
SoLoud: smtimes I hate you but I just couldn't hate you too long cu'z your so cute 😙😙
Me: ur annoying
SoLoud: so how was your day with them? I wish I was in your shoes right now
Me: oh, I don't think you can
SoLoud: eeeh?? Y not?! ˋωˊ
Me: cu'z my shoes are at their dorm, Rapmon bought me a converse
SoLoud: jinjja?! Y in the world would he buy u that!!?? I'M JELLYYYY! 😠😠
Me: he said my attire right now would look best if I wore a converse
SoLoud: he likes u????
Me: I guess he does
SoLoud: YAH! It's not that kind of LIKE! I MEAN 'LIKE' IN RELATIONSHIP!
Me: oh. That's just impossible, celebrities like him would never fall in love with a simple girl like me who don't even give a damn about their popularities xcept 4 their songs~
SoLoud: (yyyyyy/nnnnnnnnn), I think you're just toooooooooooo oblivious!
Me: I'm bot oblivious, u r!
SoLoud: NOW CARE TO XPLAIN TO ME YYYY WOULD I BE OBLIVIOUS?! btw I think u just typo
Me: SHUTUP!!!

I close my phone with a pout and pink embarrassed face. Jungkook nudged his own head on my head and laughed lightly, "you're so quickly embarrassed". "shut up kookie-ah", I frowned, "why would you read our conversation?". He laughed even more and sat up properly, he looked at me with the most innocent smile, "I've been reading it since we first encounter, you kept your phone low and Jimin even read some of it, Jin-hyung did too, right?", he looked at Jin. Jimin is your hyung, Jungkook-ah --' Jin only gave us a smug smile, "it's quite cute that you get embarrassed very quickly despite it was only a small problem".

I sat properly and not leaning on anybody, "you guys are so annoying, I'm gonna go to Grumpy Chimmy-chim", I was about to get up when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and shook his head. "don't", he begged. His puppy eyes are just too cute! I couldn't help it, so I just followed what he wants and sat back, but this time, I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. He went stiff, I think.